Suspended

Posted: 26 days ago

[Post Removed]

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Chal bey ❤️day. Ban ho gaye. Aur karo qtiyapanti smiley36

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

The personal attacks and labels are at all time highs .. can’t seem to digest the upcoming win on June 4th and the rise of Glorious india. 

On the other hand billionaires like Bill Ackman are encouraging people to remove Maldives from their travel list. Once again following an action Indians took  months ago. 

I have no idea why my ID is not deleted despite repeated requests. I hope it’s done urgently.  Or I guess only thing that works is legal action / police help. Let’s see what unfolds .. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why did indi thought this guy would win , he literally has trash image , I guess they saw YouTube views and gave the tickey 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Why did indi thought this guy would win , he literally has trash image , I guess they saw YouTube views and gave the tickey 

They are going for everything trashy and anti-national but will later blame the evms smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Posted it elsewhere..but since this has been n active thread since long posting here too.

Just wanted to share few thoughts.

Many here asked what was the hurry to do Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha. We could’ve waited till construction is completed etc etc.

Now we see elections r so unpredictable..in UP itself SP got majority seats.

Also so many questioned alliance with flippers like Nitish and critics like TDP. People even asked y is Modiji cordial and respectful to opposition people like Naveen Patnaik or Ghulam Nabi Azad. 
Now we know. We as voters can be complacent. But they cant be. They know what they r up against and need to close any loopholes.