kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hi hi who are you guys voting/supporting in 2024 general elections UK? Any particular reasons why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not optimistic about the elections this time at all, Starmer is going to win big but I'd appreciate a labour lib dem coalition over a labour clean sweep smiley8

Originally posted by: kchaims

Hi hi who are you guys voting/supporting in 2024 general elections UK? Any particular reasons why?

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I'm not optimistic about the elections this time at all, Starmer is going to win big but I'd appreciate a labour lib dem coalition over a labour clean sweep smiley8

I am seeing prediction of 40% intended voters for labour. I think most people are going to tactically vote for labour to get the tories out. I saw the lib dem manifesto and it looks amazing. smiley9
Rsrockz thumbnail

Starmer is winning BIG no more doubts or questions on this, but lib Dems are much better than labour anytime in terms of their economic policies.

I am seeing prediction of 40% intended voters for labour. I think most people are going to tactically vote for labour to get the tories out. I saw the lib dem manifesto and it looks amazing. smiley9

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Starmer is winning BIG no more doubts or questions on this, but lib Dems are much better than labour anytime in terms of their economic policies.

They surely are good. They are left leaning and I like that 🫡
Rsrockz thumbnail

I'm a centrist scared of left as much as the ultra right, I can neither afford extra taxes nor happy with the huge waiting lists in NHS. I hate Labour because they punish me for working hard.

They surely are good. They are left leaning and I like that 🫡

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sunak should have quit ages ago as PM, in fact he should never have become it. He just a puppet PM, in fact most PM’s have been from Conservative, except for maybe Boris. They needed to pave the way for Boris initial and then after that disaster they couldn’t find a good candidate. Sunak should stop trying to impress his father in law, he is out of his depth here. He got to be first British Asian Indian PM, which will probably never happen again. How he messed up on D day is beyond me, he was born and and brought up in UK. His advisers definitely lost the ball on that too. His failure to protect the Jews and call British people far right is also annoying. These protests should have been stopped ages ago. He is not protecting British values. I’m disappointed in him but expected it.

Labour is bound to win cause we had conservative government for long time and people are fed up. Maybe there is a possibility of a coalition somewhere.

I don’t like Labour either, pandering to certain minorities. It use to be for working class. Labour usually over spends and conservative always bleeds us dry. I think Birmingham council was Labour led and that went bankrupt.

Edited by angelic2005 - 3 months ago
angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still remember the time Lib Dems backtracked on student tuitions fees while in coalition with conservatives lol. I wonder if voters will trust again .
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic2005

Sunak should have quit ages ago as PM, in fact he should never have become it. He just a puppet PM, in fact most PM’s have been from Conservative, except for maybe Boris. They needed to pave the way for Boris initial and then after that disaster they couldn’t find a good candidate. Sunak should stop trying to impress his father in law, he is out of his depth here. He got to be first British Asian Indian PM, which will probably never happen again. How he messed up on D day is beyond me, he was born and and brought up in UK. His advisers definitely lost the ball on that too. His failure to protect the Jews and call British people far right is also annoying. These protests should have been stopped ages ago. He is not protecting British values. I’m disappointed in him but expected it.

Labour is bound to win cause we had conservative government for long time and people are fed up. Maybe there is a possibility of a coalition somewhere.

I don’t like Labour either, pandering to certain minorities. It use to be for working class. Labour usually over spends and conservative always bleeds us dry. I think Birmingham council was Labour led and that went bankrupt.

Labour definitely seems to have the major intended voters. They had around 44%+ before now seem to have reduced to 37 or 38% smiley24 yesterday. There is sadly conservative voters moving to reform smiley22

What do you mean by labour pandering to certain minorities?

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic2005

I still remember the time Lib Dems backtracked on student tuitions fees while in coalition with conservatives lol. I wonder if voters will trust again .

OH I will read about it smiley36 so far their manifesto seems to be very well written. I see a lot of people supporting them but saying they would vote for labour to remove conservatives.