Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

IMG_0772.jpeg

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-election-results-2024-live-updates-nawaz-sharif-imran-khan-army/liveblog/107566675.cms

From the article 

Pakistan Election Results 2024: PML-N has emerged as the largest single party post polls, claimed Nawaz despite trailing behind Imran backed candidates.

Pak Election Result Live: European Union questions credibility of Pakistan's elections

Sorry state of affairs. smiley19smiley18smiley19  In the name of humanity may God have rahem and liberate the people there. 

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Clochette

How come no comments about your own country ka elections ? Just wondering….

Would be great to get an insiders perspective about happenings there while entire world is thinking failed state. Rigged elections etc…

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

KJasoos, I've no interest in discussing other countries in the India forums...if I would like to discuss politics of specific countries or even voice my opinion about the politics of specific countries, than I would do it in other forums.

I'm here because of Indian Cinema (mainly Hindi Cinema), Indian life and SRK and his fans.

I may sometimes include some information about me in my comments but certainly not about the current situations in my country.

If one reads my comments with an open mind, one will know that my thinking is more mankind-oriented. What happens in India also happens - on a mankind level - in many other countries as well...and Indian politics may have very Indian-specific traits, but - again - on the mankind-level same things happen elsewhere...and since ancient times.

Afterthought: Isn't it very fortunate that the elections in Pakistan happen now, before the elections in India. How marvellous to point at them and compare with the own country smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

KJasoos, I've no interest in discussing other countries in the India forums...if I would like to discuss politics of specific countries or even voice my opinion about the politics of specific countries, than I would do it in other forums.

I'm here because of Indian Cinema (mainly Hindi Cinema), Indian life and SRK and his fans.

I may sometimes include some information about me in my comments but certainly not about the current situations in my country.

If one reads my comments with an open mind, one will know that my thinking is more mankind-oriented. What happens in India also happens - on a mankind level - in many other countries as well...and Indian politics may have very Indian-specific traits, but - again - on the mankind-level same things happen elsewhere...and since ancient times.

Afterthought: Isn't it very fortunate that the elections in Pakistan happen now, before the elections in India. How marvellous to point at them and compare with the own country smiley16

1.  You are in section called current affairs and topic is Pakistan elections. Why would you worry you are on IF ? 

2. Is the goal only to criticize India and Hindus on IF or participate in different discussions on IF? Cuz this is the perfect place to discuss elections happening in Pakistan and results since yesterday you were discussion upcoming elections in India and Modiji - nothing to do with SRK …. 

Entirely up to you to discuss your own country or not.. one would think that would be the logical expectation 🤣🤣🤣. But at least now I have a sense of your “agenda” here :). If no agenda then where is Pakistan forums where you are present do send me the link. As long as you assure me that when I come there to discuss Pak elections no fatwas are issued against me :)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

You tagged me that's why I came here...out of kindness and respecting your tag. I wrote what I wanted to write...'case closed' for me smiley1.

I'm in no other forum and I've no agenda.

(and now you're again free to laugh at/about me smiley16)

Originally posted by: Clochette

You tagged me that's why I came here...out of kindness and respecting your tag. I wrote what I wanted to write...'case closed' for me smiley1.

I'm in no other forum and I've no agenda.

(and now you're again free to laugh at/about me smiley16)

Well Ty for respect but you forget where our paths first crossed. :). Had nothing to do with SRK :). Nor yesterday or earlier exchanges :). Never ever have they had to do anything with SRK 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤣🤣

And far as cases go, I don’t close cases. Only NSA and FBI open and close them. 

theek hain. You are welcome to not participate on what should be most important topic for you (I would think) as world is claiming Pakistan is a near failed state and I tagged as to get an insiders view on state of affairs there would be helpful for all of us on this topic. :)