Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Anyone excited to see how 8500 every month goes into the bank of people where indi won smiley36

Karnataka voters were abusing the congis for backtracking. smiley36

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

People of India know what to do when somebody becomes too big for their boots. They simply cut them down to size.

The way Modi- Shah  treated Chandrababu Naidu when stitctching the alliance will not be forgotten by the Telugus. 

With BJP falling short of simple majority they are at the mercy of Chandra Babu Naidu and unreliable Nitish Kumar calling the shots. Whatever few seats they have won in Andhra are courtesy Telugu Desham.

Without Telugu Desham's support BJP wouldn't be any where near to forming government.

It's high time BJP learned to repect the aspirations of different regional parties and the people who vote for those parties.

BJP should accept the fact that our country is diverse federal state and not homogenous community.

BJP should stop harping about one nation one poll and uniform civil code.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Lag gyi lanka labour & agri reforms ki. Allies (like Nitishwa) will do nautanki before every major decision. Now we'll see 5 years of caste and freebie politics.

Ho gyi ab development, it will be like the 90s smiley8

None of the party are saintssmiley36. Only modi is capable of being the PM. If we don't get someone who can win our hearts and prove what he can do for India then why should there be any other prime minister other than Modi?? I don't support bjp but modi has done a lot for the country. Politics is a dirty place and modi did some wrong but he did many noble things as well. If anyone can compete him then we can think otherwise. But unfortunately opposition party is just busy finding faults in Modi and not doing anything good for us 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys. Can believe Shah vs Yogi coz they may be vying for same spot.

But no Modi vs Yogi.. Yogiji will always have Modiji’s support.. thats a gut feeling 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: greenphantom

Modi is distributing ration for 80 crore people for last 3-4 years. He also transferred cash to farmers. So stop this non-sense that Modi will do freebies now forced by alliance partners. 

Also, India's GDP growth rate is lower than what it was under Dr. MMS. 

If ppl think that's the limit of freebies in this country, then I have a bridge to sell them.

Heard about the genius idea called "reservation in private sectors"? I don't know about the others, but it screams nightmarish to me.

And I was talking about strong reforms in agri and land sectors, which are only possible with an absolute majority.

Regarding the GDP growth, you can't consider growth numbers in isolation and without context. Global rate of growth, recession, domestic ppp, rate in comparison wrt China matters. The stats are in this government's favour. I'm happy to have a full-fledged discussion in good faith, but not with half-baked headlines.

Palak2812 thumbnail

If Modi and BJP actually followed RSS, India would have been a better place

Modi can keep doing sabka saath sabka vikas but those sabka even after using all his schemes won't vote him. 

If he won't learn this, toh phir

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

None of the party are saintssmiley36. Only modi is capable of being the PM. If we don't get someone who can win our hearts and prove what he can do for India then why should there be any other prime minister other than Modi?? I don't support bjp but modi has done a lot for the country. Politics is a dirty place and modi did some wrong but he did many noble things as well. If anyone can compete him then we can think otherwise. But unfortunately opposition party is just busy finding faults in Modi and not doing anything good for us 

Dude, I'm pissed that it's going to be a coalition government instead of absolute majority. Need of the hour are important agri reforms, and that can't happen without an absolute majority government. 

Ab PM will be Modi, but any major decision will be dependent on allies. Upar se caste politics fir se prop up ki jayegi coz it worked this time for the opposition. Now every state election for the next 5 years will be fought along the same lines. 

hasini009 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/haB0un7_EBk?feature=shared 
Congratulations Chandrababu garu, a true and visionary leader smiley40

btw mera vote waste nahi hua, jisko vote kiya wo jeet gaya with huge majority smiley41

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Dude, I'm pissed that it's going to be a coalition government instead of absolute majority. Need of the hour are important agri reforms, and that can't happen without an absolute majority government. 

Ab PM will be Modi, but any major decision will be dependent on allies. Upar se caste politics fir se prop up ki jayegi coz it worked this time for the opposition. Now every state election for the next 5 years will be fought along the same lines. 

Hmm coalition is a major problem that's going to happen. The defeat of bjp in up is a major setback