Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Let's see this morning Nitish is already seen on board with Tejaswi in Bihar. IMO closer to the Assembly elections Nitish would join mahayuthi with RJD, congress and try to clean sweep the state. Nitish would be happy being the deputy PM(he's been offered that already) Tejaswi being Bihar CM and BJP will be left blank. For being pro-hindu and pro-reforms they get boycotted by the 2nd majority community voting the congress èn Massè, also the freebie culture beneficiaries may also be ready to vote for taka tak money schemes.

With Naidu with NDA and Motabhai working with others. I hope Nitish flips now and then he is literally left with nothing. 

BJP,could have won 12 seats on their own in Bihar. smiley37

Originally posted by: Palak2812

That's why I only watch CNBC 

It is a business channel but raat ko 8 PM Neeraj Bajpayee aata hain he is Anchor and is into Business but dude always comes prepared for Political debates, talks aaram se and never let's others to do chillam chilli and koyi bhi faltu bolta hain toh mast pyaar se bajata hain.

Best thing, I rarely see Supriya on his show. 

I can’t tolerate talking over anyone else. It never happens in US. Literally never. Even CEO won’t talk over u in a meeting. 

I will try CNBC India. I only watch Bloomberg for most part. And morning I watch Nikunj ka take on markets 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

According to Mamta and all

Modi and Shah from Gujarat are outsiders 

But Yusuf from Gujarat is apna. 

It is bad before Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary lost who has been there since forever. 

The arrogance when their insiders flock to those very outsider states for work.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Exactly indian news channel are worse. Not at all reliablesmiley36. Sirf cat fights chalta haismiley37. And you know one of the bengali channel abp ananda showed fake storm to scare people for the upcoming stormsmiley3. For publicity the length some people stoop to 

But one thing I will give it to News Channels and I actually got to know that.

In Editorial of any major news paper, you won't find any comments against AAP. 

AAP has made such a huge network where the Newspapers and specially the Editorial page can't print against them. 

& this is happening from over 2 yrs. 

You can print and write shit against Modi and Rahul, but never against Kejri and his party. 

This is something that needs to be worried about. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I can’t tolerate talking over anyone else. It never happens in US. Literally never. Even CEO won’t talk over u in a meeting. 

I will try CNBC India. I only watch Bloomberg for most part. And morning I watch Nikunj ka take on markets 

Watch CNBC Awaaz Hindi mein aata hain. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Personal problems thik hai but what was the need of using ssr's suicide for their publicity and make the death a circus?? From that day I have a strong grudge against media. What happened?? Media house apni life masti mein jee rahe hai. Kangana and bollywood wale bhi masti mein reh rahe hai. Who got harmed?? Poor ssr. Even after death he was not spared 

This shows that people are selfish and are willing to go to any lengths to gain publicity for themselves..

AAP has made such a huge network where the Newspapers and specially the Editorial page can't print against them. 

You can print and write shit against Modi and Rahul, but never against Kejri and his party. 

well. They got zero seats in Delhi and will lose state next time. Back to irrelevance soon. smiley36

oops…they have punjab…tks to …K stan money 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://x.com/LeftistLs/status/1798000594923516270?s=19

Thankfully democracy is alive even after NDA majority. smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The HC had lambasted AAP for spending money worth 1073 crores in advertisement over 3 years' time span. The individual medium must have had its share of largesse from that chunk..

Jab paisa bolne lagta hai to Editorial pages remain silent..

Edited by bashful_moon - 29 days ago

trust me. It hasn’t sunk in that they have lost. smiley37

let that sink in. The only part where the 400 paar naaraa worked is opposition thinking they won after results. smiley36

once it sinks in. They will be up in arms again. smiley37