Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

U know what happened?

Jab Ram mandir se connectivity ke liye roads chaudi ki ja rahi thi Faizabad me to jinki shops aur Ghar tode gaye without proper compensation beforehand wo bahut naraz the...

Ayodhya mein literal curfews lagte the 

Their business bloomed so much 

Plus road chaudi hone se infra development hua wo alag, how did they compared this with the development of Ayodhya 

Literally international investments are coming there 🥲

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I have no issues with BJP losing seats but a filthy and murderous party like SP winning it is gross. Y-M equation works well in UP and Bihar.

Exactly 💯 💯 

I am scared about the investments that came in UP, stocks ki tarah haal na ho unka 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Is baar to bjp wale itne lazy ho gaye the ki election time voter slip bhi dene nahi aaya koi.

Voting bhi kam hui.

I don't know about every bjp karyakarta but feeling bad for Narendra Modi 

He put efforts yaar, itni mehnat, itni rallies, itne interviews 

And for him this numbers are not upto his reputation 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Ayodhya mein literal curfews lagte the 

Their business bloomed so much 

Plus road chaudi hone se infra development hua wo alag, how did they compared this with the development of Ayodhya 

Literally international investments are coming there 🥲

Long term dekhne wale kam hi hain na. Zyadatar short term benefit dekhte hai khata khat.

Moonks thumbnail

UP disappointed yaar 

I am eye witness of UP development 

Infra, economy, education, law and order everything didn't matter just for cast 😔

BJP also had Some fault in this, they did not do much campaigning there, they thought they are already winning here so their focus was not here, UP is you know which minority majority area and the only reason people doesn't want BJP there is to you know what

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's very true.

YM always vote for SP and even try to convince others ki humara candidate achha hai ground pe work karega...

I swear Y community in UP and Bihar is so irritating. They are capable of reducing a prosperous city to sub-saharan state. In Bihar they're lalu apologists who take pride in jungle raj.

Edited by Wistfulness - 1 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Now that next round is started, BJP'S seat number is increasing, hope whatever we saw now changed in the next round

NathuPaapi thumbnail

I don't know about every bjp karyakarta but feeling bad for Narendra Modi 

He put efforts yaar, itni mehnat, itni rallies, itne interviews 

And for him this numbers are not upto his reputation 

They became wholly reliant on him only na, like cricket me sab sachin pe dependant ho jate the.

Plus bjp bhi candidates utarne me bahut rupya leti hai. Bjp ke ticket ka 7 crore tak rate lagta tha last election me.

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

BJP also had Some fault in this, they did not do much campaigning there, they thought they are already winning here so their focus was not here, UP is you know which minority majority area and the only reason people doesn't want BJP there is to you know what

Is baar to kam se kam mere area me bilkul bhi campaigning nahi hui. Voting slip bhi dene nahi aaya koi. I had to determine online ki mera voting centre kaha pada is baar. Socho 🤷

Edited by NathuPaapi - 1 months ago