Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

It is so def worth watching...one of the best ones airing..

Salar hails from a rich family but with a troubled background..he is a green flag and we are loving the equation between Salar and Iman..smiley17

Oh I'll definitely continue watching then.

I am liking Shehryar here. His acting is much better specially in emotional scenes.

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

They are the end pair so don't worry. The story only gets better after their marriage.

Yeah. His dad is basically villain while Salaar actual mom is dead. He married his mom for property while already being married. His mom was killed by Salaar dad and step mom in fire. However, Salaar thinks that he killed his mother. He thinks the fire he caused killed his mom and he couldn't save her. It was all planned by his evil family as all property is on Salaars name. They want him to feel guilty about killing mother so that they can abuse him and his money. Because salaar too feel he doesn't deserve anything, he lets his evil family members abuse him and never bothers about mother.

They will reveal parents later on and their story too.

Ohh.. the plotline is really interesting.

It's a new storyline if I am not wrong (atleast from my recent watched dramas)

Thank you

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Oh I'll definitely continue watching then.

I am liking Shehryar here. His acting is much better specially in emotional scenes.

Yes, he has pleasantly surprised all of us smiley36 and even Hiba is equally good..you will definitely enjoy smiley17

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Ohh.. the plotline is really interesting.

It's a new storyline if I am not wrong (atleast from my recent watched dramas)

Thank you

Yeah. And the storyline gets better after Imaan enters the house. She is strong girl. Confident, smart basically everything necessary to put Salaars family members on track. She is also very good at heart never looks down on Salaar and their emotional bonding gets better and stronger as the story progressessmiley27. I am literally obsessed with the show especially with Imaan and Salaarsmiley27

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. And the storyline gets better after Imaan enters the house. She is strong girl. Confident, smart basically everything necessary to put Salaars family members on track. She is also very good at heart never looks down on Salaar and their emotional bonding gets better and stronger as the story progressessmiley27. I am literally obsessed with the show especially with Imaan and Salaarsmiley27

Is Nauman ijaaz Salaar 's father?

I was impressed with Salaar's introduction. The show is definitely worth in terms of acting.

I never thought Hiba and Shehryar would look this good.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess one of the reasons why Salaar is still on the floor could be related to Zain....at some point some misunderstanding might happen between Salaar and Emaan that she still has feelings for Zain.

Zain definitely is going to play a part.

I just hope Salaar won't doubt Emaan after everything that she has done for him. I want to completely trust Emaan ! And if a misunderstanding is to happen then I want him to think that perhaps Emaan still has feelings for Zain and will be more happy with him instead of doubting her character!

Like he be willing to let her go for her own happiness.

I am still contemplating what other fresh spin can they have when it comes to Salaar Emaan and Zain.

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes, he has pleasantly surprised all of us smiley36 and even Hiba is equally good..you will definitely enjoy smiley17

Hiba is a pretty good actress. I have watched her one or two dramas.

And here she is equally good with both her co actors.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In the BTS, Sherry had a few bruises and I guess also a hand bandage ? I would love to see him risk his own life to save Emaan. Would be lovely to see Salaar as the savior for a change.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anshvi

I guess one of the reasons why Salaar is still on the floor could be related to Zain....at some point some misunderstanding might happen between Salaar and Emaan that she still has feelings for Zain.

Zain definitely is going to play a part.

I just hope Salaar won't doubt Emaan after everything that she has done for him. I want to completely trust Emaan ! And if a misunderstanding is to happen then I want him to think that perhaps Emaan still has feelings for Zain and will be more happy with him instead of doubting her character!

Like he be willing to let her go for her own happiness.

I am still contemplating what other fresh spin can they have when it comes to Salaar Emaan and Zain.

Maybe Saalar will get attacked, looks from promo and will try to leave her to keep her safe. Also, I think what she says on the scene with Saari will make him think that she has feelings for Zain.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: anshvi

In the BTS, Sherry had a few bruises and I guess also a hand bandage ? I would love to see him risk his own life to save Emaan. Would be lovely to see Salaar as the savior for a change.

He already got beaten up once, there is another one? smiley3