Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 4 days ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

When are we getting this scene. Whose house are they at? It Munnas or Zarnabs? Just look at they way Zarnab is looking at Munnasmiley42

Skjermbilde 2024-06-29 152751.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The fact that Munna will still be too shy to look Zarnab in the eyes.

Skjermbilde 2024-06-29 153218.jpg

Skjermbilde 2024-06-29 153715.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It's strange that Zarnab knows about Faris and Mifra, as well as his lie about where he got the money, yet she would still consider marrying Faris.

Do you think Faris will lie to her again and convince her? Maybe her father pushes her to marry Faris because Rehmati wants to marry her?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

If it wasn't for this scene in the promo, I wouldn't believe she would marry Faris.

Skjermbilde 2024-06-29 154218.jpg

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

If it wasn't for this scene in the promo, I wouldn't believe she would marry Faris.

Skjermbilde 2024-06-29 154218.jpg

I think her wedding will be called off

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

What if this scene was shot just for the promo and won’t be included in the drama? Or what if it’s the day of her and Munna’s wedding?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

I hope the comedic rehmati comes back he was enjoyable 

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think her wedding will be called off

They won’t get married that is for sure. But ifit is Faris who breaks of their wedding, I would be pissed. He is the one thatis the bad guy and did her wrong. Why should he be the one to break off their wedding and that too on their wedding day. 

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I hope the comedic rehmati comes back he was enjoyable 

I think that the drama is going to get more serious now.