Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Today gentlemen ki bohut taareef ho rahi smiley27Screenshot_2024-06-26-22-30-07-95_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Tulip9 thumbnail

Adnan deserves the love 🌷🌷🌷Screenshot_2024-06-26-22-29-47-99_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnab is the kind of girl who doesn't ask how much you have or make. She asks how you got the money.

And then you have Faris, a condescending fiancé and a corrupt AC.

Here you go Faris, your weekly chappal beating.

Slap Sandal Smack GIF - Slap Sandal Smack Beat That Ass - Discover & Share GIFs

Tulip9 thumbnail

I think someone should die in Gentlemen. Tabhi thrill badhega lamo smiley37

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Really want , Munna to be dominant, yeh bhigi billi types nahi chalega aur . Come on , Munna smiley19

We definitely got to see the aggressive side of Munna when he found out Rehmati went to Zarnab's house. He was ready to take Rehmati down, and did you see the look he gave Rehmati when he mentioned Zarnab?

We're definitely going to see a more dominant Munna.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Today gentlemen ki bohut taareef ho rahi smiley27Screenshot_2024-06-26-22-30-07-95_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

They had some amazing dialogue in episode 6 and 7smiley32.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Adnan deserves the love 🌷🌷🌷Screenshot_2024-06-26-22-29-47-99_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

He is doing an excellent job as Rehmati. I don't think anyone else could have portrayed Rehmati as well as he has. His facial expressions are spot on—he’s funny at times and seems harmless, but there are moments (although very few) when you get the feeling that he’s a dangerous man. He has done such a good job.

Everyone in the cast is doing really well, even the side characters. None of them are awkwardly bad; they’re all performing admirably.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I think someone should die in Gentlemen. Tabhi thrill badhega lamo smiley37

Aww… I don’t want anyone to die. You know once someone dies, the drama is going to become too serious. I like that it is light-hearted.

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Aww… I don’t want anyone to die. You know once someone dies, the drama is going to become too serious. I like that it is light-hearted.

It's a KRQ drama. He's known for triggering intense emotions in viewers. Therefore his work is remembered for longer time. I heard him saying in interview that Pyare Afzal was initially a happy ending but then Hamza requested to kill his character so that he remains alive in people's heart for that role. KRQ said "I liked the line and acted upon it". Writers/actors can be a bit selfish sometimes and play with our feelings :) They know that a heartbreak goes a long way. Though everyone is saying gentlemen is a unique script and different from his other works, we still need to remain on guard and have coping strategy in place in case of a 💔

Casting of GM is sooo good na and everyone doing superb job.