anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Again It's Going Slow Pace

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Really want , Munna to be dominant, yeh bhigi billi types nahi chalega aur . Come on , Munna smiley19

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

My humble prediction:)

Faris is shot dead by Rehmati on his wedding day. Then Rehmati kidnaps Zarnab. Munna saves Zarnab and they flee together. Then most interesting part of the story begins.

And then Rehmati ends up in jail.

Well, if someone has to die, I don’t mind it being Faris. It's really difficult to predict what will happen next and who is going to die.

Someone close to Munna is definitely going to die. It could be Zulfi, Dilbar, Zarnab, or even Rehmati. Some scenes in the teasers definitely show that someone close to him is going to die.

wr2.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I agree with this. If you can betray in love, how can you not cheat in other matters?

She knows he's lying to her about Mifra. If he can lie about that, why wouldn’t he also lie about where the money came from? If he can come up with 100 excuses for having dinner with Mifra, he will also find 100 excuses for where he got the money.

Trust is the foundation of every relationship. If you lose that, the relationship is useless. What's the point of being with someone when you can’t trust anything they say?

I still don’t understand how Zarnab is going to almost marry this guy.