Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: 23emilly

i wished if they recreated or incorporate the scenes from mv in the dramas…they look so good in the mv i just keep on watching the mv while waiting for Sunday

They do look really good in the OSTsmiley27. I don't think we will get anything close to the scenes we got in the mv in the dramasmiley13.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

She can be a know-it-all and pretentious but you’re right it was about loyalty and she completely misunderstood it smiley36 funny tha

This is the video for those interested to see the whole discussion. Fun episode overall.

https://youtu.be/5ZlxkZV9pNs?si=KZgEK4HGJLvWLiJL

Do they talk about Gentleman for the entire 44 minutes?smiley3

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Honestly, I'm even worried about Zarnab dying.

We should probably make a poll about who is going to survive before the final part of the drama.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Why do I feel like when Zarnab gets her heart broken, Munna will be there as her shoulder to cry on? They'll become friends, and then she'll fall in love with him.

But then again, this drama is hard to predict. Every time I think something is going to happen, it never does. I'm not saying I'm good at predicting storylines, but usually, you can tell the direction of a drama just by watching the promo. With this one (and a few others), it's hard to predict what will happen next. Even after watching 7 episodes, I'm still unable to tell what's coming in the next episode.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Do they talk about Gentleman for the entire 44 minutes?smiley3

I watched the video, and they did talk about Gentleman for 44 minutes. It's interesting to see how they remembered (one of them even wrote down) the lines from this drama. Gentleman does have some very deep and meaningful lines, but it’s impressive that while reviewing five other dramas, they still remembered or wanted to remember so many lines from Gentleman.

One thing I agree with them on is that Gentleman is very different from other dramas on PTV right now. From its visual style to the way it’s filmed, it stands out. I'm only watching one other drama, but I’ve seen promos for some other current dramas, and Gentleman has a totally different feel. It might not be to everyone’s taste, but I’m loving it. I appreciate when people experiment and try something different, and they’ve done just that with Gentleman. This doesn’t take anything away from other dramas, but it’s refreshing to see something so unique on PTV.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnab and Faris when they were younger

https://x.com/YumnaZaidi_Zone/status/1451965692379500545

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This tweet.

https://x.com/Yumnaloves/status/1805108087646457888

I also appreciated that Dilbar pointed out that Munna and Rehmati are both pursuing someone who is unaware of their feelings and is happily engaged to someone else.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

AroAbd thumbnail

Honestly, I'm even worried about Zarnab dying.

We should probably make a poll about who is going to survive before the final part of the drama.

My humble prediction:)

Faris is shot dead by Rehmati on his wedding day. Then Rehmati kidnaps Zarnab. Munna saves Zarnab and they flee together. Then most interesting part of the story begins.

They do look really good in the OSTsmiley27. I don't think we will get anything close to the scenes we got in the mv in the dramasmiley13.

Mv main diye hain toh dramey main bhi dey hi detey