Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

You forgot the one they added today

Munna Dilbar and their mutual Qabar

apparently they’re headed there together smiley40

Ooo How can i forget this duo πŸ˜‚

Abhi taak sabsey zaida scenes in dono ky hi ayein hain saath main

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

Yes, true. I think Zarnab believe Mifra is the real problem. It means she knows Faris well enough and realized that Faris is on a wrong track since influenced by Mifra. The proof is Zarnab didn't first talk about larkana plot but sent him the photos. Even her father was surprised. I think Zarnab believe Mifra is the core issue in Faris life. The other problems just came along with it.

The thing is, people change. If Zarnab believes that Mifra is the one influencing Faris and causing his bad decisions, it's probably because she remembers the person he used to be. Like many, he likely started with good intentions. He probably used to give her speeches about how things needed to change and how he would make a difference by becoming a commissioner.

Faris, like most people, eventually realized that hard work alone isn't enough to succeed in this world. You need connections, you need to suck up to people you don't like, and you often need to compromise your integrity and morality. You have to bow down to those with more power.

He probably had to do all of this to get to where he is today. Instead of changing the system he once hated, he became a part of it. Faris is probably not the same guy Zarnab fell in love with. If she believes this is all Mifra's doing, then she likely thinks that Faris is still the same person he was when they were younger.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

His resume for marriage was hilarious. The whole build up. Comedy gold smiley37

Abu: Baat barhaiye

Him: Baat barhaaon?

He was so nervous smiley36

and at the end how Abu washed his hands clean by flinging this problem onto Faris keh uss se jaake poocho smiley37

Such a good scene.

You know, Rehmati is going to listen to her father and go to Faris. I wonder if he really is going to discuss Zarnab with Faris.

dzxv.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

SirF yehi nhi dollars bhi hain πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

Kawaii gif. Nuts the Squirrel reclines on a comfy throne wearing a crown and robes and bling, surrounded by money, tauntingly fanning a load of dollar bills.

Word Count: 0

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Episode was good.

I was missing Munna Rehmati interaction and finally we get it. It was entertaining πŸ˜‚

Munna was trying his best to convince rehmati to back off but rehmati toh khatarnaak hai bhaai. Seedha rishta leney hi ponch giya.

Today's episode mainly belonged to Rehmati. In GM, they are giving good screenspace to all characters. Last week was dedicated to Faris and this one too Rehmati. Munna aur zarnab ka time kab aye ga.

Loved the episode, but we need more MunZar scenessmiley13

I guess I’ll just have to keep watching the OST smiley42

Animated GIF

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Faris Zarnab and Mifra's track is also getting interesting.

Wesy there are multiple love triangles in GM πŸ˜‚

Zarnab Faris Mifrah

Zarnab Faris Munna

Zarnab Faris Rehmati

And Most Khatarnaak

Munna Zarnab Rehmati

I'm really looking forward to Rehmati vs. Faris. It's going to be so much fun.

Munna vs. Rehmati will be dramatic.

While Munna vs. Faris will be heartbreaking.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnab is a strong-willed girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in. But when you see her vulnerable side, you can't help but melt.

Munna fell in love with Zarnab after witnessing her bravery and integrity. Imagine what will happen to him when he sees her vulnerable side.