Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same. Mifra is very blunt about what she wants and that’s Faris. Also she gives him reality checks too and is maybe aware he’s not a “good person” and quite corrupt. Hence her line today that people in love cant see their loved ones flaws. Zarnab doesn’t know but she seems to know a lot about Faris’s BTS activities and taking bribes - hence him not being “good” - she’s clever and constantly poking at the relationship weak points - only a matter of time before she makes a real dent lol We are almost there

So not a villain but a grey character and I’m enjoying her moments too. She’s very self assured and confident. Faris doesn’t stand a chance smiley37

Same here. I am loving Zarnab-Faris-Mifrah triangle. Faris's corruption aside, I consider Faris and Mifrah both to be grey characters and not out and out black characters. Although, we know that Faris is kind of cheating on Zarnab but at the same time his motivations are also understandable. Mifrah also is although after a committed man but that's who she wants and she is going after him all guns blazing. I think I said it before as well. Mifrah is not the one who made promises to Zarnab. What Mifrah and Faris are doing is that they are safeguarding their interests, which is not evil per se but yes it is inconsiderate and morally and ethically questionable. I think I prefer Faris not getting married to Zarnab over him marrying her and then cheating on her.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Zahid’s doing commendable job as faris. He is nailing his character so far. smiley20smiley9

Just watching zahid’s scenes cos the rest of the show is not doing wonders for me.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Likeable and interesting are different. He’s not supposed to be likeable - that’s the whole flip that KRQ is going. Making the AC bad and a gangster good. But I find him a good third angle, he’s fascinating to watch. Usually third person in the love triangle isn’t a well developed or interesting character, very one dimensional. But Faris isn’t. You see the effort writing has put in the Zarnab Faris dynamic from the first episode. You see the mutual affection but you also see it crumbling and falling apart. I do like their scenes together. Also I think just an actor can make so much difference. Usually third person in a love triangle is a new comer or not that good of an actor as the leads so you don’t really feel interested. But Zahid is nailing it with his performance. I absolutely love it.

If you want to see Munna win the girl or take someone down, you have to have a worthy opponent right. Otherwise where’s the fun? Takkar ka muqabla hona chahiye smiley16

That I agree

Zahid is nailing this character. Intrigue value is Definitely there. Which is making this character interesting. As a audience, I am confused faris claims that he loves zarnab but I doubt that he does. Definitely this character has layers and for a change we are getting a bit positive or greyish kinda third wheel not negative

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Same here. I am loving Zarnab-Faris-Mifrah triangle. Faris's corruption aside, I consider Faris and Mifrah both to be grey characters and not out and out black characters. Although, we know that Faris is kind of cheating on Zarnab but at the same time his motivations are also understandable. Mifrah also is although after a committed man but that's who she wants and she is going after him all guns blazing. I think I said it before as well. Mifrah is not the one who made promises to Zarnab. What Mifrah and Faris are doing is that they are safeguarding their interests, which is not evil per se but yes it is inconsiderate and morally and ethically questionable. I think I prefer Faris not getting married to Zarnab over him marrying her and then cheating on her.

That's the beauty of this show. Even though we know faris and mifra are wrong, we can't hate them. They have given justification to every character.

The only complaint I have with makers is that they haven't given any back story of Munna, rehmati etc and what made them to choose this path. I think that part is needed for understanding them better.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think kuch tho hoga ki he will back out of the wedding. It won't be a simple ultimatum from either of the ladies. I suspect he will get married to mifra on the same day.

What's interesting here is, in usual cases krq dramas have masoom guys and vampish girls, but here, he has turned upside down. I don't consider mifra as a vamp, because she is very clear about Faris n hatred towards zarnab. She isn't scheming to seperate , is upfront about the same..

Zarnab isn't negative,it's actually the faris cheating both women smiley36I have a feeling dude will get married to mifra on the same wedding day. Her looking so devastated in bridal attire gives me that vibe..

Exactly it's faris who is thinking that he can stay with both of them together. Mifra clearly telling him what she thinks and he is pretending like she is joking 😂

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That I agree

Zahid is nailing this character. Intrigue value is Definitely there. Which is making this character interesting. As a audience, I am confused faris claims that he loves zarnab but I doubt that he does. Definitely this character has layers and for a change we are getting a bit positive or greyish kinda third wheel not negative

I think it's quite clear that their marriage is fixed because they are cousins. He genuinely cares for her ,but, he is a kind of person who loves himself more than anyone else. I think zarnab is in love with him bcoz I have heard this dialogue from her to mifra in teasers that she was in love with him for about 8 years or so..

That's the beauty of this show. Even though we know faris and mifra are wrong, we can't hate them. They have given justification to every character.

The only complaint I have with makers is that they haven't given any back story of Munna, rehmati etc and what made them to choose this path. I think that part is needed for understanding them better.

Till now we are not able to hate any character, not even rehmati. Because of all these are either positive or grey. None of them is negative character

I think it's quite clear that their marriage is fixed because they are cousins. He genuinely cares for her ,but, he is a kind of person who loves himself more than anyone else. I think zarnab is in love with him bcoz I have heard this dialogue from her to mifra in teasers that she was in love with him for about 8 years or so..

Exactly he cares for her. And thinks that's love but He loves only himself.

Love is visible from zarnab side tho.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Screenshot_2024-06-18-16-00-35-78_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Word Count: 0