Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

She will start working in goenkas business jab usse ar's se fursat milegi woh toh mil nhi rahi otherwise she would have started working

she will find out Goenkas have lost everything.. only thing that they currently own is the ancestral property given to naira by singhania..

Kairav holds the key .. and he refuses to give it to her .,

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi bhabhiji has completely lost her mind.Who puts name written on bowls?Full fridge me custard ke bowls rakh diya,aur kuch rakhna hai ya nahi.

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Not only marriage, the career Dreams of girls also made fun in this season. Last gen the one wanted career was kept as such, here everything is messed up. Two girls who wanted to have a career, abhira and Charu, both fell in love and now crying for men.

On the other hand Dkp is thinking of ruhi's career. They made vidhya who follows dadisa's every rule talk about ruhi's career and her involvement in gonekas business. Why she don't want to work outside blah, blah. Ruhi confirmed she will start working in gonekas once this divorce issue is settled. So is Dkp going to make Ruhi a full fledged career women. 🤔 What is happening in rishtaverse.

Dadi picked up right points before Abhira questioning about her goals and dreams.. I was laughing inside when she said “biwi, bhabi, bahu ye sab rishton main kyu ulhaj rahi ho, yeh bhoj kyu utharahi ho”.. it looks like along with Abhira these makers also reminded themselves about her goals smiley36.. it’s good that Ruhi’s pov is shown today why she didn’t want to work in these modern times. Few women choose not to work for family reasons.. I was like that, I worked before, but now I stay at home happily looking after my family. In future I will start to work again.. It’s independent choice. It doesn’t mean those who sit at home are good for nothing as per Abhira’s words who pinpoints Ruhi all the time, whereas now she’s doing the same thing 😂

Originally posted by: Susi26

Dadi picked up right points before Abhira questioning about her goals and dreams.. I was laughing inside when she said “biwi, bhabi, bahu ye sab rishton main kyu ulhaj rahi ho, yeh bhoj kyu utharahi ho”.. it looks like along with Abhira these makers also reminded themselves about her goals smiley36.. it’s good that Ruhi’s pov is shown today why she didn’t want to work in these modern times. Few women choose not to work for family reasons.. I was like that, I worked before, but now I stay at home happily looking after my family. In future I will start to work again.. It’s independent choice. It doesn’t mean those who sit at home are good for nothing as per Abhira’s words who pinpoints Ruhi all the time, whereas now she’s doing the same thing 😂

Ruhi always started used to taunt about career then abhira's reply come

According to today's conversation and Manish gonekas previous episodes words ruhi worked in goneka business before marriage. Today the one initiated is Vidhya, she is going to support ruhi if she decided to rejoin gonekas unlike in abhira's time. Will this scene is an indication of future track or some random scene is yet to known.

It was a random scene to show vidya that ruhi is perfect for this house she will not let her go and to saw how much ruhi love this family

According to today's conversation and Manish gonekas previous episodes words ruhi worked in goneka business before marriage. Today the one initiated is Vidhya, she is going to support ruhi if she decided to rejoin gonekas unlike in abhira's time. Will this scene is an indication of future track or some random scene is yet to known.

it’s strange that they brought Ruhi’s career suddenly.. after Armaan’s divorce she going to assist Manish in business indicates some future track. Let’s see.

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Ruhi always started used to taunt about career then abhira's reply come

Nope as far as I remember, Ruhi always supported Abhira in pursuing her career. It’s Abhira who used to taunt her for sitting at home. There was a discussion regarding this even in past episodes.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Nope as far as I remember, Ruhi always supported Abhira in pursuing her career. It’s Abhira who used to taunt her for sitting at home. There was a discussion regarding this even in past episodes.

Ruhi yeh kehti ki tumhra career tumhare liye sab kuch liye tum uske liye sabko barbaad kardogi

Samridhi in iv said that divorce will for sure happen

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Ruhi bhabhiji has completely lost her mind.Who puts name written on bowls?Full fridge me custard ke bowls rakh diya,aur kuch rakhna hai ya nahi.

She is bubbling with joy that her cherry 🍒 will finally get plucked .. she has waited till the ripe old age of 30 ..

Facelift , nose job , botox , fillers sab use Kar liya ab finally Armaan will be free to do gulu gulu with her ..

But Armaan will see her and say time out .. Tata bye bye to this duniya

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago