Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Abhira jab half way aa chuki hain as typical sacrificing bahu/biwi, toh mein chahti hoon ke she must take money from dad's bank account, give it to krish, & give him her "kasam" not to reveal it to anyone & then leave from house.(kisi ko pata chala toh phir se usko mahaan banayenge & ghar se jaane nahi denge & she us waiting fir this opportunity to stay back).

And she be fully aware of the consequences & be ready to be called as gold digger, tab phir se rone na lag jaaye.

Armaan ke do lovers - ek manipulate kar karke thakti nahi dusri sacrifice ke raah pe chal padi hain🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Agar ar ruhi revelation abhi hua family ke saamne there is no need of rohit coming back then

I am just talking about future..

Abhi toh shadi ki preparation hogi

They should wrap this divorce track fastly aur kitne din Tak chalega

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://twitter.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1789845865839870213

i don't think it was intended that way, but this seems like such a gaslighting behavior from Armaan.

Abhira must tell him ke jo tum mujhse akele mein baat karte ho, hain himmat toh pure family je saamne bolne dikhao. Uske baad kuch nahi bolegasmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes 😀

Armaanza must marry his "soulmate aunty" and " "mate"..smiley2...

Let Poddars House filled with mini Ruhis and mini Armorons .....They can play toffee picking game with them...Hopefully mini copies will make old witch gulp too much toffees that she go to coma from diabetic ketosis

Arey pehle Arman should live enough .. if he’s married to that vampire 🧛 Ruhi .. uska bhi time out Ho jayega 😂😂😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

I want to watch when Rohit comes back. Cannot stand pendulum sa, a gaslighting psycho delulu woman-child, and a toffee zoo! Ppl watch these shows to decompress nit to get more stress!

Rumaal engagement/shaadi ke 1 din pehle ya usi din aayega & the function will be called off, as ruhi will automatically become suhaagan of rohitsmiley36

But i want ke ruhi ko goenkas apne ghar le jaaye for proper bidaai, & poddars call them back to give them a suprise & them getting shocked watching rohit alivesmiley37

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Here's a small analysis thread on Armaan vs Dadi Sa in today's episode

You all can have a read.

Today's episode made me even more wary to continue with this show. Armaan is pro at shifting accountability and Abhira is going to be caught in the shit storm.

https://twitter.com/Mistofshadows1/status/1789853251283689820?t=-qypcoueWsHVnoNSl5VIYg&s=19

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I want to take a weak long break and see how the story progresses. Abhi to Bahut hi zyada Rona dhona hai. Too much of DDP 😢 Hope I will get to see happy Abhira when I am back not a LLB Kachori wali like someone mentioned in this thread😂😂 Adios for a week doston😊

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Makers are spoiling Abhira’s character. She is becoming abla majoori rotlu FL. I am missing the bold wild savage Ab.

Abhira ko pyaaaarrrr jo ho gaya hainsmiley39

Originally posted by: Susi26

What nonsense?? Is it not a forced marriage between them? Armaan is saying as if he is willfully married her.. if it’s just a majboori then why that crying and all in the hospital when he married her. This guy wants to be a pendulum all his life I guess.. anyways he’ll do the same when he gets married to Ruhi as per elders wish. He will run back to Abhira and do gulu gulu while staying in marriage with Ruhi smiley26smiley11

Abhira became mahaan now just like her mom smiley36.. though I didn’t understand how come dadi solve M & V marriage.. marriage has been made mazaak in this season.

Not only marriage, the career Dreams of girls also made fun in this season. Last gen the one wanted career was kept as such, here everything is messed up. Two girls who wanted to have a career, abhira and Charu, both fell in love and now crying for men.

On the other hand Dkp is thinking of ruhi's career. They made vidhya who follows dadisa's every rule talk about ruhi's career and her involvement in gonekas business. Why she don't want to work outside blah, blah. Ruhi confirmed she will start working in gonekas once this divorce issue is settled. So is Dkp going to make Ruhi a full fledged career women. 🤔 What is happening in rishtaverse.