Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Honestly speaking I wasn't expecting gen4 to be this toxic by looking at the track record of rishta. After gangaur the toxicity increased but I expected that to reduce within one or two weeks. Now, when they have already released so many toxic bts videos and by predicting their upcoming tracks, I think it's best time to stop watching this nonsense. There is already so much toxicity going around due to the ongoing elections, if people are again feeded with toxic content in form of entertainment then it's better to instead enjoy the final phase of IPL rather than this nonsense. Will be back if I see any positivity in upcoming tracks. Tabtak Ram Ram bhai sarya ne🙏🙏

I want to watch when Rohit comes back. Cannot stand pendulum sa, a gaslighting psycho delulu woman-child, and a toffee zoo! Ppl watch these shows to decompress nit to get more stress!

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Fish face Aunty

Haha Funny GIF - Haha Funny Laugh GIFsy

Armaan stay talking on both sides of his mouth, no disrespected or made fun of the

marriage. I'm glad this divorce is happening and I also want it to be final not cancel.

The show needs to take a small leap withAbhira out the house and gone.

Abhira always has a need for family and I'm okay what she's doing for Vidya & Madhav,

who accepted from the moment she enter PH. The brief moment Vivi accepted Abhira

she was great mother in-law to her too

She forgive Armaan cause they way he told the story like he was force and made

her his enemy, what mother will support that if she feels her son was suffering living

a lie due to this majboori.

I don't want divorce right now. abhi divorce ka sense nahi Banta, she should first know about RuMaal. Then she can go and dump his Axx without even thinking twice. smiley20

Also after reading the update, it feels like V will soon propose RuMaal wedding, If she does then I also think that Rumaal expose will definitely happen infront of the family otherwise they could've shown Kv proposing this idea but because it's Vidya, there will be more impact after the reveal.

Honestly I won't be surprised if Armaan gaslights himself into believing that Abhira does care if he marries someone else and hence after some emotional manipulation by his family and Ruhi, he says yes. I just want him to back out before Ro returns. If he doesn't then🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Vidya is soon going to announce soulmates wedding.Hey,siri please play the song badhai ho badhai for jeth babhiji aka soon going to be husband and wife

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Vidya is soon going to announce soulmates wedding.Hey,siri please play the song badhai ho badhai for jeth babhiji aka soon going to be husband and wife

Possible Devine interventions

- Shadi ki bat karne jaegi aur uska gala baith jaega, ishare se samjhaegi to koi nahi samjhega fir likhne ki koshish karegi to pen nahi chalegi … aaaa… aaa…

Why? Coz Ruhi ki destiny me no Armaan.

Edited by KarwaChothThali - 5 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They seriously don't knowwhat to do with their story..

Armaan is coming out as extremely confused...

But even all this again end up into same circle than that would be disheartening..

This track had potential for armaan to relaizes his feelings if he had any and abhira coming terms that she had no right on armaan and also RuHaan revealation...

Lets see...

But for once I am excited to watch episodes..

I know its hurting abhira right now but if handled well..

It would be easier for her to handle Ru-Ar revealation....

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://twitter.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1789845865839870213

i don't think it was intended that way, but this seems like such a gaslighting behavior from Armaan.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Is this just people speculation like a mechanism to predict something negative and make your heart prepared for it so that when it actually happens we won't be hurt so much smiley39why are all saying she will propose propose etc ?

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://twitter.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1789845865839870213

i don't think it was intended that way, but this seems like such a gaslighting behavior from Armaan.

What sickness he has ? Bipolar or selective amnesia or any new kind of disease? Acting like nothing has happened ?

Originally posted by: Nephy1

They seriously don't knowwhat to do with their story..

Armaan is coming out as extremely confused...

But even all this again end up into same circle than that would be disheartening..

This track had potential for armaan to relaizes his feelings if he had any and abhira coming terms that she had no right on armaan and also RuHaan revealation...

Lets see...

But for once I am excited to watch episodes..

I know its hurting abhira right now but if handled well..

It would be easier for her to handle Ru-Ar revealation....

Agar ar ruhi revelation abhi hua family ke saamne there is no need of rohit coming back then

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I don't want divorce right now. abhi divorce ka sense nahi Banta, she should first know about RuMaal. Then she can go and dump his Axx without even thinking twice. smiley20

Also after reading the update, it feels like V will soon propose RuMaal wedding, If she does then I also think that Rumaal expose will definitely happen infront of the family otherwise they could've shown Kv proposing this idea but because it's Vidya, there will be more impact after the reveal.

Honestly I won't be surprised if Armaan gaslights himself into believing that Abhira does care if he marries someone else and hence after some emotional manipulation by his family and Ruhi, he says yes. I just want him to back out before Ro returns. If he doesn't then🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't mind if the truth is out but Abhira doesn't have to be married for that to happen

Vidya may be thinking about a possibility of Armaan, and Ruhi which will be great but

I don't know if she'll ever get to voice it cause once issues between she and Madhav

is resolved with Vidya will be like Rumaal, who smiley36