Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

What nonsense?? Is it not a forced marriage between them? Armaan is saying as if he is willfully married her.. if it’s just a majboori then why that crying and all in the hospital when he married her. This guy wants to be a pendulum all his life I guess.. anyways he’ll do the same when he gets married to Ruhi as per elders wish. He will run back to Abhira and do gulu gulu while staying in marriage with Ruhi smiley26smiley11

Abhira became mahaan now just like her mom smiley36.. though I didn’t understand how come dadi solve M & V marriage.. marriage has been made mazaak in this season.

Edited by Susi26 - 5 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dadi Abhira scenes are really good. They give takkar to each other. So awesome to watch them.

Armaan is pretentious. I cant understand him. He looks very opportunistic, indecisive and inconsistent. Everything he says seems fake. He takes credit for supporting her padhai and internship. C'mon dude. She fought for it herself. He just stayed mute. His dialogues about chintaa and all seem really shallow

Krish is very likeable. I like that he's really trying to grow up and be a man. He has grown up in a very tough house but he does his best to do adulting. Krish hesitating to ask for financial support, but still asking for help from Kajal is pathetic. She's such a horrible mother.

I skipped Vidya Ruhi because I cant stand their BS.

Armaan being completely oblivious to why Abhira is hesitant to enter kitchen or her efforts to patch up V and M makes me sad. She's dealing with everything alone. It hurts to see babysa sad.her struggles to be realistic, practical and still balance her feelings , hope for reciprocation of feelings etc is so well done. Why do they write her SO well and write Armaan so poorly. She's so well rounded and true to her character arc. But Armaan is all over the place.

I'm glad the moms diary gave her advice to walk alone and be her own strength. But its gonna be so hard for her to actually do it. But it's what will be good for her in the long run.

I really hope manisha and madhav, cousins don't turn against Abhira when she gives her statement.

Her inner monologue and the voices of all the characters is really well done. Sam has nailed it. She is SO talented.

It hurts to see her deal with all this alone. Armaan toh anyway is completely blind to her pain. And so are manisha and madhav.

I really want divorce to happen and abhira to walk out of this pagal khana. Next let these useless poddars fix bhabhi's marriage with spineless and let rohit come amid preparations and reveal their 2 min maggie love story. Then if makers still want abhimaan to be endgame, take a leap of few years (2 or 3)- redeem armaan's character and tone down these crazy poddars. Then let armaan start earning abhira's trust from scratch. Tbh, I don't want abhimaan to be end game and want AA for abhira. But chances are less.

By the way, did abhira talk to someone in phone somewhere in episode ?

KarwaChothThali thumbnail

Ok I think I got it- its nothing about Abhira, he is upset at that zabardasti as it will show him in bad light. He could’ve come up w alternative solution for Abhira bit he chose to marry in her vulnerable state.

Isko Abhira se ghanta fark nahi padta.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

@Bold so he says he didn’t want one year clause, but Abhira did?

Well she proposed and he agreed to it!n says it out loud more than Abhira.

This is again like V day- they show Armaan constantly deprioritize Abhira and then suddenly in few eps he runs asking what is wrong n boom all his kaands r forgotten- even by abhira.

Whole blame will put on Abhira by that shameless man.

The man who served her DP in public in harsh outburst is him.

Then he acts mahaan saying I will delete clause of zabardasti.

But all she's doing is telling the full truth. Now judge cam decide if its really zabardasti or not.

She has explained exactly what happened.

This is less harsh tone of telling truth than how Armaan painted the picture to his own family. Suddenly he has trouble hearing what he himself said. This is what he said and thats why Abhira was hurt and she left because it made her out to be a bojh, unwanted, charity case. But he thought she's egotistical. But now when she repeats his words, he's "hurt" and says its dhokha.

What dhokha.

Dhokha is hiding that you have romantic feelings for your SIL. 🙄

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Unka divorce ho bhi gaya .. that was part of the plot line in guddi

Divorce hua nhi hain ho raha hain abhi toh sirf sign hi hua hain

Makers are spoiling Abhira’s character. She is becoming abla majoori rotlu FL. I am missing the bold wild savage Ab.
Pinecone thumbnail

Ok I think I got it- its nothing about Abhira, he is upset at that zabardasti as it will show him in bad light. He could’ve come up w alternative solution for Abhira bit he chose to marry in her vulnerable state.

Isko Abhira se ghanta fark nahi padta.

But it doesn't. It only expedites divorce.

If it painted him in bad light, he'd actually be looking at criminal proceedings for forcing a woman against will to marry. But this does not paint him in bad light.

Makes him look mahaan like he's always wanted for giving sahaara to orphan girl.

Honestly speaking I wasn't expecting gen4 to be this toxic by looking at the track record of rishta. After gangaur the toxicity increased but I expected that to reduce within one or two weeks. Now, when they have already released so many toxic bts videos and by predicting their upcoming tracks, I think it's best time to stop watching this nonsense. There is already so much toxicity going around due to the ongoing elections, if people are again feeded with toxic content in form of entertainment then it's better to instead enjoy the final phase of IPL rather than this nonsense. Will be back if I see any positivity in upcoming tracks. Tabtak Ram Ram bhai sarya ne🙏🙏

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yes he will go …for sometime

Where did you find it? The actor playing Krish confirmed the same?

Ek aur sane ckt is going temporary?🤦

Pinecone thumbnail

I know she is not lying. That is why I am saying why they make it look like she is, by making dadi give her blank check n all. Why is it shown like she is agreeing to something wrong?

Thats reality of the marriage- it makes no sense.

She didn't want to fast track divorce. She didn't want to make any statements which weren't mutually agreed upon.

But she had to. Its not lies but it wasn't a mutually agreed upon , unanimous statement.

She's also hurt about soon losing it all.

She took the cheque but we know she wont use them on herself even though she should to show kaveri her aukaat.