Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Exactly, isse saabit hota asli Soulmates toh KaiRat the not Kaira no wonder the family easily accepted her and all lived happily for 8 yearssmiley36

So,

Ruhi Armaan's love is 9 months older than Abheera's love for Armaan sa.

Can this be considered as true lob?? 🤣😂🤣

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

so what then karthik should be thrown into jail for bigamy isn't it? Or naira should be held responsible for faking her own death and abandoning her husband and seperating a kid from father? smiley43 but they chose to show pyaar mil jaye piya ka pyaar mil jaye. 😁

So what if marriage is void. The marriage has happened. So it's bigamy not void.

Kartik didn't know Naira was alive while marrying Vedika so he couldn't be thrown to jail but yes Naira could be held accountable for faking her death. She was wrong. I'm not blind to a character's wrongdoings just because a character is related to x y z

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

For the first time, I'm seeing real fans of a negative character an antagonist without character depth or remorse. Ruhi Birla is a liar, cheater, manipulative, selfish and most of all revengeful person. Someone who takes advantage of ppl and situations. I don't think any main character from yrrkh was ever like Ruhi Birla. My love/hatred/dislike/justification for any previous character can't blind my judgement to defend a victim mentality character like Ruhi who never did any good deed in S4 till now except saving Abhira from Yuvraj once, for that also she had to fight a battle with her mind. More than her EMA it's her manipulative ways that make her dislikable at least for me.

Its all rooted to gen 3.. og was pendulum as well..people who loved it back then love now as well..

If we are not aware we may fall into their fake /twisted narratives..they present lies so well ..

Edited by Swathi.A - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

He will be back someday. That someday is uncertain.

he will be forgotten like how many characters vanished in the past smiley36

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Aur custord chodo mitron mujhe yeh btao k last sem ki fees Armaan sa ne dedi hai ya divorce k baad denge ya alimony mein leni padegi smiley26

Armaan sa ko hi dena padega..

Internship khatam, no paisa.. savi ki tarah chai ka thela bhi nahi lagaya hai isne. 😢😢

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Exactly, isse saabit hota asli Soulmates toh KaiRat the not Kaira no wonder the family easily accepted her and all lived happily for 8 yearssmiley36

Issiliye tho matashree is getting all the attention in this gen. She was soulmate couple ki beti. Matashree FTW smiley42

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

He will be back someday. That someday is uncertain.

if Rohit comes back it’s only to die again in few days and the blame will be on abheera.. already uski life mein itni band baji hui hai, kyu ek aur blame😅
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Kartik didn't know Naira was alive while marrying Vedika so he couldn't be thrown to jail but yes Naira could be held accountable for faking her death. She was wrong. I'm not blind to a character's wrongdoings just because a character is related to x y z

neither i defend characters blindly. If i knew vedika personally i would have asked vedika to throw karthik and naira to jail.

Reasons

1. He has no right to play with others life. Either marry for love or do not marry.

2. Stay committed or do not commit.

But he married her and just because he saw naira alive he ditched her. What if naira comes back after 2 years. Vedika will be his wife and would he still abandon her.

We have different perspective that does not mean ppl who are putting their opinion here are blind or xyz lovers. As we never defended some vile characters in the past who even committed crimes just because she is related to xyz.

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Issiliye tho matashree is getting all the attention in this gen. She was soulmate couple ki beti. Matashree FTW smiley42

Yo Matashree smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

So,

Ruhi Armaan's love is 9 months older than Abheera's love for Armaan sa.

Can this be considered as true lob?? 🤣😂🤣

Of course since duration is most important in Rishta verse smiley36

And not to forget Abheera sirf Armaan ki Zimmedadi hai ek saal kilye so there’s no room for this pyaar smiley36