Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Aur nahi toh kya running away does not solve anything. He should’ve exposed the soulmates to ensure justice for himself and to also save Abhira from this mess rather than being a spineless coward.

exactly rohith is not a victim either. Ruhi is wrong i agree. Armaan is wrong i agree even abhira is also wrong i agree but rohith is not saint. He is such a coward man. Who abandoned his newly wedded wife without trying to resolve matter. I hope he never comes back. As he is more spineless than armaan. He deserves none. smiley5

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manny_123

This is true lobe. You need to consider the number of years here smiley42.

Exactly, isse saabit hota asli Soulmates toh KaiRat the not Kaira no wonder the family easily accepted her and all lived happily for 8 yearssmiley36
Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Aur custord chodo mitron mujhe yeh btao k last sem ki fees Armaan sa ne dedi hai ya divorce k baad denge ya alimony mein leni padegi smiley26

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

But Ruhi married him to get close to Armaan would Poddars be okey with such an arrangement? Is Ruhi in a state to give gyaan on family?

Even if Ar made such a ridiculous statement that Ruhi should marry Rohit she could have denied but no she actively participated in it to stay close to Ar so is equally at fault.

And how can anyone blame Rohit, what reaction would he give after knowing 2 most imp people in his life did this.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Exactly, isse saabit hota asli Soulmates toh KaiRat the not Kaira no wonder the family easily accepted her and all lived happily for 8 yearssmiley36

Waise ek baat toh hai Kairat actually lived happily for 8 years unlike not even having a close relationship as Roomies have more over like PG mates 🥲😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

For me he is not interesting enough to be having conversation around what he must have felt blah blah blah I do not care neither do makers and hence he is not the part of the show atleast till now.

He was just an instrument to get Ruhi in Poddar house coz that's the story.

exactly he is just a instrument. He will never come back . Makers just wanted triangle love story which can be achieved only by bringing ruhi into house. Post rohith's exit hardly they kept anything to make viewers know that she was once married. She has become beti of PH so he is irrelevant to the story now
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ab jo hogya so gya jaane do...

Yahan Abhira ko na pyaar mil rha hai na custord us par focus karo

Lekin yaha tho ppl hardly care about custard and loveless/DDP journey of Abheera. Majorly Ruhi ki journey meh intetest hai.smiley24

Speaking of custard, muje bohoth bura laga. The foodie Abheera didn't get custard with her name on the plate. smiley19smiley18

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Aur custord chodo mitron mujhe yeh btao k last sem ki fees Armaan sa ne dedi hai ya divorce k baad denge ya alimony mein leni padegi smiley26

college jaathi hai abhi bhi? smiley36 atleast ruhi kuch toh boli aaj career job ab ne toh chod diya career. Ab stapler ke dukaan ke maalik ya phir staionary items ke factory ka owner ka sahaha hai bassmiley36
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Not to forget this emotional infidelity driven him to take that step .these people say armaan is wrong for asking ruhi to marry his brother..

Aunty was also an adult why did she marry random person then..dint she have brains to stop what she is doing ?

Just twisting narratives as per their convenience and feeding people as if it is true ..it's been going on for a long time here..

For the first time, I'm seeing real fans of a negative character an antagonist without character depth or remorse. Ruhi Birla is a liar, cheater, manipulative, selfish and most of all revengeful person. Someone who takes advantage of ppl and situations. I don't think any main character from yrrkh was ever like Ruhi Birla. My love/hatred/dislike/justification for any previous character can't blind my judgement to defend a victim mentality character like Ruhi who never did any good deed in S4 till now except saving Abhira from Yuvraj once, for that also she had to fight a battle with her mind. More than her EMA it's her manipulative ways that make her dislikable at least for me.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Exactly, daffa kado uss kaayar ko smiley44

He will be back someday. That someday is uncertain.