Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Tum sach may kush ho smiley6

Ofc, Ruhi Birla is gonna get Ar-man Pooddar as her humsaathi. She's a role model for every IRL homewrecker wannabe smiley42 Now people will use their emotional traumatic past to justify going after married people. It's so AWE-inspiring i tell you!! smiley42smiley43

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Please stop blaming Goenkas for this. This was discussed in an earlier episode that it's because of AbhiM's parvarish where Ruhi grew up seeing his faltu lub giri behind her mausi that she got inspired and thus is now running with EMA blood in her veins tsk tsk!

Okay sounds valid ..I will blame poppy and Goenkas both from here on..smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

This is how they're are showing this gen as well.

Armaan being in love with Ruhi and still thinks about her being married to Abheera.

I am really confused who the FL of this season is!!! 🤣😂🤣

dadi sa is fl and Manish is her lost lover in last janm wig wali held Manish strongly that yamraj too got scared to take Manish away as he has to see wig wali before taking away. Imagine the pl for generations and her affect on story affection on her kids 😜

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Naira was blamed not Kartik. Though Naira as a character was a zillion times better than manipulative vile Ruhi even with her hundred flaws.

Wait wut... smiley22

Ruhi Birla who is not even connected to Naira... Naira is being blamed for Ruhi Birla's characterlessness? smiley37 People are even more delusional than I thought.smiley8

Kaun hai yeh log? Kaha se aajate hai? smiley37

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

So what are the other names we should use for that aunty ? 😂

Who aunty? smiley5 I know she's like 40 yo old, that doesn't mean we can call her aunty... smiley7

Maybe dadiamma...

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

So Ruhi is doing EMA(debatable considering Rohit is supposedly dead and Armaan is in a deal marriage that means nothing to him even though Abhira is deeply in love with him lol bechari noone loves her) okay but EMA do tarfa hota hai and we can clearly see the involvement of Armaan.

Similarly she is doing EMA coz poppy ki legacy so basically poppy ka bhi EMA tha i wonder kiske saath as he wasn't really married after the birth of Ruhi hmmm okay sorted guys EMA kra Abhira ki mummy ne tha with Ruhi k poppy (aesa main nahi some fans are claiming since forever) Karegi hi poppy hot and happening bhi toh the 😎😎

Conclusion is:

Abhira ki mummy EMA with Ruhi k poppy 🤍

Armaan with Ruhi ❤️

My sympathies with 2 poor loveless souls #iykyk

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Same doubt ... Anni months vadu asala feelings ye raleda ???? Vadi asalu straight ye na ??

anyone can get the same doubt why hd had nothing. How long can he hide if any he has.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Just like her poppy wahi jyada interesting character hai so obviously yeh toh hona hi tha...

Waise kaafi charcha has been about if Ruhi knows the C of the career. Yahi hota hai jab andh bhakti krte hain. Ruhi ka career chal rha hai jabse Abhira exams bhi pass nahi kar paayi thi. Clearly mentioned by MG time and again that Ruhi has been handling the family business. Infact ever since Ruhi left MG se smbhla hi nahi..

But wahi hai andh bhakti. Baki love her or hate her but charche uske hi hain 😂😂

@bold Ruhi is 6-7 years older than Abhira so she completed her graduation before Abhira.

Okiess smiley4

Word Count: 1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Kartik's marriage to Vedika was null and void as Naira was alive. Naira was his legal wife so what she did wasn't EMA. Kartik didn't give Vedika even 1% of the hope, warmth or even friendship not even unintentionally. I never knew even a character like Vedika can be sympathized withsmiley36

@bold Only Ruhi with her 2-minute love has the exclusive right to have sexy dreams regarding Armaan, not Naira who shared more than 4-5 years of her life (excluding 5 years of separation) as Kartik's friend, companion, and lover, being his wife the mother of their two children a deceased daughter and a son that time.

naira was dead and before she came back karthik was married to vedika. So how it's vedika's fault that naira was stupid and childish that she left her husband without telling him about her. How it is vedika's mistake that karthik blamed naira for adultery?

Vedika married karthik after knowing naira is dead.

Indian law also says husband can get divorce based on desertion. Here naira was presumed dead.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/readersblog/lawpedia/grounds-for-divorce-in-india-35652/

Desertion – If one of the spouses voluntarily abandons his/her partner for at least a period of two years, the abandoned spouse can file a divorce case on the ground of desertion.

Why not vedika is human just because makers turned her evil for story that does not nullify ema which leads did when vedika was officially married to karthik. Naira dreaming about her ex and keeping teej for her ex when he is officially married to vedika.