Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vadi bonda..paniki malina piriki vedhava. Naku doubt asalu vadu jakko Ani. ,😜

Is it Telugu ?

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Ru-Ar ki shaadi hogiiiii smiley40smiley41 Ig we can finally stop calling her characterless, behaya etc etc? smiley42

Tum sach may kush ho smiley6

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ha dear

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

akshara stayed 22 yrs alive with her daughter. Instead of telling all truths to her once she is grown up infront she hid everything.Now in diary she wrote and beti is reading it getting gyan. Anh mother or step mom guides the daughter when she is alive or around her of near by teaching e karo woh karo e karegi toh Aisa hoga aise karegi toh waisa Hoga. Why can't she guide or give torch then alive and showing torch through dear diary words.

there is no excuse that can be given that in 22 years Akshara didn't get chance to speak about her past and goenkas… the only reason I can think of is Akshara made terrible choices and mistakes in her life, agar baatane jati toh kahi ab khud apni ma ko galat na samaj jaye.. maybe in that fear she never told… but one day Ab will find the truth and she will realise her mother wasn’t sachai ki Devi and did many mistakes in her life…

Originally posted by: The_Best

Of course, this is how leads are always shown when married to others. I am sure if this gen last years and long, Abhira and Armaan(if he’s still the ml) will be shown thinking about reach other and have love track while married to others. I am sure that time it won’t be called ema.

This is how they're are showing this gen as well.

Armaan being in love with Ruhi and still thinks about her being married to Abheera.

I am really confused who the FL of this season is!!! 🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Everytime she talks filth like this I had to think about child Ruhi to make myself calm..even child Ruhi was much more mature..

Goenkas have raised a scumbagsmiley18

Please stop blaming Goenkas for this. This was discussed in an earlier episode that it's because of AbhiM's parvarish where Ruhi grew up seeing his faltu lub giri behind her mausi that she got inspired and thus is now running with EMA blood in her veins tsk tsk!

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ruhi Birla has her poppy's blood, so toh EMA toh banta hai smiley40smiley41 They want to blame Kartik but Kartik is not the one who raised Ruhi Birla tsk tsk

Naira was blamed not Kartik. Though Naira as a character was a zillion times better than manipulative vile Ruhi even with her hundred flaws.

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Hey signature slap was so gud 😂 😂 wish ab slaps Arman one day smiley42smiley36

I think they're reserved only for AA's. 🤣😂🤣

In last gen Khera and Abhinav got.

Ru-Ar ki shaadi hogiiiii smiley40smiley41 Ig we can finally stop calling her characterless, behaya etc etc? smiley42

So what are the other names we should use for that aunty ? 😂

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Khushi iss baat ki hai, Abheera se zyada Ruhi ke baare mein baat hoti hai!!!

Kuch toh baat hai Ruhi mein.. 🤩🤩

Just like her poppy wahi jyada interesting character hai so obviously yeh toh hona hi tha...

Waise kaafi charcha has been about if Ruhi knows the C of the career. Yahi hota hai jab andh bhakti krte hain. Ruhi ka career chal rha hai jabse Abhira exams bhi pass nahi kar paayi thi. Clearly mentioned by MG time and again that Ruhi has been handling the family business. Infact ever since Ruhi left MG se smbhla hi nahi..

But wahi hai andh bhakti. Baki love her or hate her but charche uske hi hain 😂😂