Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I want Poo-Pa Sa or Dadi Sa to slap that dhongi Buddha just how Anand Birla slapped him in S3 and Sirat slapped him in S2 smiley37smiley37

Wow can't wait to celebrate the slap smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

rubber band is pulled away by dadi

And mr spineless powder is guilty

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

And mr spineless powder is guilty

he is very clear and he wanted to fulfil ond yr promise to abhira in deal so that he won't be guilty. Orelse he has nothing much to think unka rista kya kehlata hi. In guilt he will cry more falling on ruhis shoulder pressing her hands. ,😜
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago

I normally don't like comparing my IRL moots with kachra TV storyline but I had to share this one:

I once had a friend who despite our warnings married this ghatiya abusive man who was studying medicine. She said her life will be made because being a medical student means he will have a good job as a doctor. But we were all aware that the man was really abusive and she was a sweet person - we all had that knowing feeling that she was gonna get drowned in this marriage, and she did! For years she put up with him and ignored our pleas to please, please leave this idiotic man.

Years later, she finally divorced him. She was so depressed. But as friends, we did the best we could to help her out. In our friend group, one of our male friends always had a crush on her but never told her (even we never caught on), and he used to give extra efforts to make her happy. And finally she saw him for who he was: a good human being. She was happy with him and they got married.

Tho he did door-to-door sales job, she was happy with him and she realized the value that a good job like a doctor produced loser people like her loser ex-husband while sth like a door-to-door salesman job which would be looked down in society would produce the best of man for her.

Why did I share this story? It's because Ruhi Birla is that doctor in the story that Ar Pooddar refuses to see is an emotionally abusive person. If Ar Poddar was even half the sweet character that my friend is, then he would have deserved Ab.

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he is very clear and he wanted to fulfil ond yr promise to abhira in deal so that he won't be guilty. Orelse he has nothing much to think unka rista kya kehlata hi. In guilt he will cry more falling on ruhis shoulder pressing her hands. ,😜

And say tum kitne achi pyari dost hai ruhi smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

And say tum kitne achi pyari dost hai ruhi smiley36

wohi wohi
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Naira's too. She was dreaming about married man smiley42 Uske liye teej ka vrath bhi rakha who was already married to vedika smiley42

Rishta vibes is this smiley42

Khao,piyo,nacho,shari karo,divorce karo,affair karo

Sexy dreams dekho smiley42

Kartik's marriage to Vedika was null and void as Naira was alive. Naira was his legal wife so what she did wasn't EMA. Kartik didn't give Vedika even 1% of the hope, warmth or even friendship not even unintentionally. I never knew even a character like Vedika can be sympathized withsmiley36

@bold Only Ruhi with her 2-minute love has the exclusive right to have sexy dreams regarding Armaan, not Naira who shared more than 4-5 years of her life (excluding 5 years of separation) as Kartik's friend, companion, and lover, being his wife the mother of their two children a deceased daughter and a son that time.

Ru-Ar ki shaadi hogiiiii smiley40smiley41 Ig we can finally stop calling her characterless, behaya etc etc? smiley42

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Double post

Edited by parusmiley - 5 months ago