Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abheera's mom was still thinking about her first husband while she was married to her 2nd husband.

And as soon as her 2nd husband died, she moved on in a month and was eager to get married to her ex.

Of course, this is how leads are always shown when married to others. I am sure if this gen last years and long, Abhira and Armaan(if heโ€™s still the ml) will be shown thinking about reach other and have love track while married to others. I am sure that time it wonโ€™t be called ema.
Edited by The_Best - 5 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

So rumal promo or shadi on the way smiley20

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Oops sorry!!!

The show is about Manish Goenka's legacy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey signature slap was so gud ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ wish ab slaps Arman one day smiley42smiley36

As usual people and their gaslighting narrative, Ruhi Birla's EMA blood stemmed from her uncle as shown from the flashback (that moment he still wanted Ab's mother while being super duper close to Ruhi's mother)

She grew up with these as her parental figures (alto he was her uncle). Did she grow up watching Kartik? She didn't even know him. But she knew that jobless uncle of his. I think it's because he was jobless for lub, she also learnt to be jobless in lub. Because he ran after a married woman, she took inspiration and ran after a married man. Haayyye AbhiM, you really were a wreckless homewrecker tsk tsk! smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Of course, this is how leads are always shown when married to others. I am sure if this gen last years and long, Abhira and Armaan(if heโ€™s still the ml) will be shown thinking about reach other and have love track while married to others. I am sure time it wonโ€™t be called ema.

yeah at that time it's not EMA rather its love and ruhi seperated them so they should come together to take oaths of love all over again smiley36

I am more amused on seeing fl getting a shoutfest from ml is tagged as abuse but pl is getting slap is getting celebrated. But in reality both are women character and armaan is literally gaslighting both.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Hey signature slap was so gud ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ wish ab slaps Arman one day smiley42smiley36

I want Poo-Pa Sa or Dadi Sa to slap that dhongi Buddha just how Anand Birla slapped him in S3 and Sirat slapped him in S2 smiley37smiley37
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

This is main thing I still not understand about akshara. She wrote a diary for her daughter but never told her a single life experience, even regarding her father abhira has to read her mother's diary. At 22 abhira can understand life and struggles. Why did akshara hide everything even regarding abhinav.

how is it possible to keep shut i can't get on head. After shadi I shared my childhood memories, college friends memories ,work experience everything to my hubby. He too is same. We both know about each other's life that way. When kids are growing it's all about the family from both sides siblings or extended family details our cousins etc every day we share something or other to them so that they know about our relationships in family and continue to hold them in their version and next generation. What did maa beti do except eating noodles and sleeping together then. Small small memories are also not forgotten in life. His come she left everything though the baggage was more and painful.
I personally cannot credit characterlessness to AbhiM, because that came from Ruhi Birla's own personality. The queen Birla OWNS being shameless, characterless, homewreckingness, emotional manipulativeness, bekaarness etc. etc.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

rubber band is pulled away by dadi
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)