Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

me too....

but uske liye uska tag lagana zaroori to nahi...πŸ˜‚

Then how will people know I support Ruhi Birla. I have been accused of writing lengthy essays about Ruhi Birla. Like her trauma is justified for homewrecking, me writing long essays about Ruhi Birla is justified by my badge smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi claiming she worked is a joke. She prob thought clearing the desk was work πŸ™„ even that if done consistently with shiddat would count as work but she must have done it as a hobby.

No person who has an iota of self respect or cares to use their qualification for some good speaks like her πŸ™„ she has been shown as a person who has zero talent so far, let alone having the chops to claim she's a business woman.

Haven't watched gen 3 but from whatever i read Ruhis mom only good quality was her ambition and being professionally excellent. But Ruhi is neither a good bahu, beti, bhabhi etc nor any good at a profession.

Vaise bhi kaunsa family ki care karne ka farz nibhati hai. She manipulates the older goenkas to get her way. She can make a few dishes in kitchen but that also she doesn't consistently do. Instead of talking gently to Charu, she ruined her life for selfish reasons. She never found any midway or compromise solutions for cousins to follow their passion while not disappointing parents. She has never taken a stand for anyone/anything. Pathetic loser character hai.

she insulted her mothers noble career today as well.. her mother was saving peoples lives while Ruhi had a troop of family members to take care of her..but she still had the audacity to say she’s going to stay home close to her family..because her mother led a busy life… pathetic selfish woman..loser lusty Ruhi birla 🀨

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Then how will people know I support Ruhi Birla. I have been accused of writing lengthy essays about Ruhi Birla. Like her trauma is justified for homewrecking, me writing long essays about Ruhi Birla is justified by my badge smiley42

OMG...now i get it...πŸ˜‚

armaan ki tarah mera dimag bhi kachua chall se chal raha hai...πŸ˜‚

"Kuch toh baat hai Ruhi mein.."

Ofc! She is asli wali lead after all. A lot of viewers like me stayed back to watch the journey of Ruhi Birla and how she is a lead with no ambitions, no career, has an education of a 12th pass but gets work thru nepostism, chases another woman's husband, chases her own husband's married brother

A lot of us are rooting for Ruhi Birla to become Ruhi Ar-man Pooddar.smiley14

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

OMG...now i get it...πŸ˜‚

armaan ki tarah mera dimag bhi kachua chall se chal raha hai...πŸ˜‚

Puh-lease, don't compare your dimag to that loser's dimag smiley22

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Some theories against Ab looks like written by certain poddar family members. Doesn't matter what or why is happening, only one should be blamed is Ab and wrong doings of others should be forgotten.

Ruhi should be praised after doing all the kaands because she is good at pretending. Her fooling every poddar member by marrying Rohit for her selfish gain, pinning over her bil even when her husband is beside her, throwing every other family member under the bus just for her motive to get fullfilled but then also she is best because she is against the character they dislike.

Even defending stupidity by Armaan just to make Ab in bad light.

Ab do not pretend to like others or change her behaviour to make her look different so others judge her but atleast she is real and not fake unlike someone.

I know everyone has their own favourite but some comments looks against Ab more then supporting their fav.

They are just mere characters written in stupidity so we cannot defend them everytime, infact I don't like certain characteristics of Ab too but this extreme biasedness is funny to me.

This is not only for IF in particular but other SM platforms too.

Abhira inherited hatred ..from before she was born..because she is the daughter of her own papa πŸ˜‚
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago

How conveniently Ruhi's words are twisted in this forum!!!

Phew!!!

She said she didn't have father and used to crave for mother's love and Arohi being busy at work, she used to miss her mom!!! Any child will feel this, even if the child is brought up in a big joint family!!!

Any working mother would know this!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

And that's the reason she chose family over career. And Manish himself has confirmed that Ruhi used to take care of his business before marriage.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

How conveniently Ruhi's words are twisted in this forum!!!

Phew!!!

She said she didn't have father and used to crave for mother's love and Arohi being busy at work, she used to miss her mom!!! Any child will feel this, even if the child is brought up in a big joint family!!!

Any working mother would know this!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

And that's the reason she chose family over career. And Manish himself has confirmed that Ruhi used to take care of his business before marriage.

Are dkp got fans like themselves who create narration as per their liking ,this season dkp can fulfledhedly show their vision which they wanted to show always but couldn’t this season actors and fans both are on their ,side

"How conveniently Ruhi's words are twisted in this forum!!!"

As if Ab's words aren't twisted in the same forum smiley22

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Uparwale meri sunli finally mujhe kalesh milgaya itne dino baad 🍿