Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 months ago

Some theories against Ab looks like written by certain poddar family members. Doesn't matter what or why is happening, only one should be blamed is Ab and wrong doings of others should be forgotten.

Ruhi should be praised after doing all the kaands because she is good at pretending. Her fooling every poddar member by marrying Rohit for her selfish gain, pinning over her bil even when her husband is beside her, throwing every other family member under the bus just for her motive to get fullfilled but then also she is best because she is against the character they dislike.

Even defending stupidity by Armaan just to make Ab in bad light.

Ab do not pretend to like others or change her behaviour to make her look different so others judge her but atleast she is real and not fake unlike someone.

I know everyone has their own favourite but some comments looks against Ab more then supporting their fav.

They are just mere characters written in stupidity so we cannot defend them everytime, infact I don't like certain characteristics of Ab too but this extreme biasedness is funny to me.

This is not only for IF in particular but other SM platforms too.

Originally posted by: India_TV

I agree!!!!!

aap shuru karo......aise drame mein koi maza hi nahi aa raha hai....

I wrote so many posts against her smiley36 Now with this Team Ruhi tag, I can't be as disloyal as Ar Pooddar now. I am still with Ruhi Birla and her immoral method to phasao Ar smiley42

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

abhi abhi kisi post mein i wrote the same...😂

poppy ke padchinhon per chal rahi hai...

she totally descredited her poppy today for any role he played in her life...😂 and abhi thode dinon pehle was crying ki poppy bhi use chod kar chale gayee...

such a I ME MYSELF...bilkul poppy ki cc!!!!😂

Ab kya kare apne matashree ki beti hai na jo time se time badalti rehti hai

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I wrote so many posts against her smiley36 Now with this Team Ruhi tag, I can't be as disloyal as Ar Pooddar now. I am still with Ruhi Birla and her immoral method to phasao Ar smiley42

aap tag se disloyal ho jao na.......ise change kar lo...😂

aap tag se disloyal ho jao na.......ise change kar lo...😂

No ways!! Ruhi Birla and her tru lub ka jai hooooo smiley42 I also want to see her become from Ruhi Birla to Ruhi Ar-man Pooddar. smiley42

Originally posted by: libran90

Arre woh bakwaas scene, sirf isiliye tha kyunki Vidya was testing Rooh-i to see if her opinion about a career is similar to Abhira's or different.

Full mood me hai uski setting karne ki apne Raaja-beta launde ke saath.

Ab kitna kya hoga, woh to IPL ke baad hi pata lagega.

Vidya secretly wants to see if Ruhi Birla is as bekaar and nikamma as Vidya herself or not smiley36

She was shaming her mother for leaving her and taking care of the patients instead, and poor Ruhi Birla had to give self-tasalli that matashree would return back to her smiley11

career or no career...but her talks on family se pyaar was such a shame....woh jisne rohit se shaadi ki to b close to armaan...woh family, uski values and uske liye pyaar ki baat kare...😂

i want these poddars to know what she has done to their family...😂 and vidya shpuld recall all these talks of ruhi!!😂

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Makers are gonna torture us till the end of IPL,samaj lo full may month tak.They are gonna serve us the overdoses of toxicity .In short,IPL ke end tak yeh log divorce and soulmates ka shaadi wala track drag karega.

No ways!! Ruhi Birla and her tru lub ka jai hooooo smiley42 I also want to see her become from Ruhi Birla to Ruhi Ar-man Pooddar. smiley42

me too....

but uske liye uska tag lagana zaroori to nahi...😂

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Ab kya kare apne matashree ki beti hai na jo time se time badalti rehti hai

Khushi iss baat ki hai, Abheera se zyada Ruhi ke baare mein baat hoti hai!!!

Kuch toh baat hai Ruhi mein.. 🤩🤩