Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

I must say Ruhi Birla uses a lot of reverse psychology and emotional manipulation magic, aaj Vidya bhi lipat gayi. Since AbhiM was shown today, she is truly her uncles legacy smiley22

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don’t know about her uncle but yes she’s definitely learnt all these tricks and manipulation from her Nani Parnani and Mahaparnani smiley11

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I must say Ruhi Birla uses a lot of reverse psychology and emotional manipulation magic, aaj Vidya bhi lipat gayi. Since AbhiM was shown today, she is truly her uncles legacy smiley22

Ruhi Birla wins best manipulator award , she is best at using reverse psychology too , did u watch today’s episode babhi is trying to fool that dumbo Vidya saying she looks like her mom after killing her son smiley36 and she is talking about family time and values after making her husband run away from the house. Jhooti kahiki. But one good thing she forgot about useless and irrelevant ppl and only talked about her mathashree . Jhooti kahiki forgot how her whole family took care of her along with her matashree. She used reverse physiology on Vidya to manipulate her. You should create a thread on ur fav Ruhi BIRLA on her manipulations

Originally posted by: Indira1211

chaitu…good will always win over evil..so I trust dkp. Abhira sharma is a very well written character..to me she’s a better written character than akshu and even naira at times ..as she’s very selfless, kind hearted and caring…she has lots of self respect…but what sets her apart from her Nani naira who was also a good character..is that abhira to help other people ..even at times sacrifices her self respect..which is a very big feat..like when she left podaars house…she didn’t want to come back..she left with her self respect..but because she wanted to save Madhav and vidyas marriage..she came back to that old monster kaveris house. Abhira is such a good caring big hearted girl…dkp will surely show her emerge as a winner..We can see how those horrible trio..witches Kaveri and Ruhi and monster sanjay .’is forcing the divorce onto abhira and Armaan..this is a parallel of Madhav and armaans mothers story..but whereas Kaveri won there in breaking up that marriage,.she’s not going to win here..dkp is going to show all three’s evil plots backfiring..👍

For once, I want them to win.

Get the divorce done

Uske baad hi to "khela shuru hobe"... i mean the real game beginssmiley16

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Manipulation or Uncle ki baat ho rhi hai.

Abhira k papa dikhaye the kya aj? Emotional Manipulation mein toh unki expertise hai

The attention that Abhi is getting due to the mere flashbacks is indescribable smiley36.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi claiming she worked is a joke. She prob thought clearing the desk was work 🙄 even that if done consistently with shiddat would count as work but she must have done it as a hobby.

No person who has an iota of self respect or cares to use their qualification for some good speaks like her 🙄 she has been shown as a person who has zero talent so far, let alone having the chops to claim she's a business woman.

Haven't watched gen 3 but from whatever i read Ruhis mom only good quality was her ambition and being professionally excellent. But Ruhi is neither a good bahu, beti, bhabhi etc nor any good at a profession.

Vaise bhi kaunsa family ki care karne ka farz nibhati hai. She manipulates the older goenkas to get her way. She can make a few dishes in kitchen but that also she doesn't consistently do. Instead of talking gently to Charu, she ruined her life for selfish reasons. She never found any midway or compromise solutions for cousins to follow their passion while not disappointing parents. She has never taken a stand for anyone/anything. Pathetic loser character hai.

Arre woh bakwaas scene, sirf isiliye tha kyunki Vidya was testing Rooh-i to see if her opinion about a career is similar to Abhira's or different.

Full mood me hai uski setting karne ki apne Raaja-beta launde ke saath.

Ab kitna kya hoga, woh to IPL ke baad hi pata lagega.

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Exactly!! Today's episode must be such a huge enermous gigantic thappad on the viewers who stayed behind to watch Ruhi Birla. She basically implied her mother left her for those patients. And not only her matashree, also her immoral uncle poppy used to leave her for treating patients. But guess who she decided to blame? The woman.

Woman always blame woman only. So pathetic.

What exactly did ruhi say ? Does she understand C of career even ? Shame she is Arohi's daughter

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi Birla wins best manipulator award , she is best at using reverse psychology too , did u watch today’s episode babhi is trying to fool that dumbo Vidya saying she looks like her mom after killing her son smiley36 and she is talking about family time and values after making her husband run away from the house. Jhooti kahiki. But one good thing she forgot about useless and irrelevant ppl and only talked about her mathashree . Jhooti kahiki forgot how her whole family took care of her along with her matashree. She used reverse physiology on Vidya to manipulate her. You should create a thread on ur fav Ruhi BIRLA on her manipulations

I agree!!!!!

aap shuru karo......aise drame mein koi maza hi nahi aa raha hai....

Originally posted by: libran90

Arre woh bakwaas scene, sirf isiliye tha kyunki Vidya was testing Rooh-i to see if her opinion about a career is similar to Abhira's or different.

Full mood me hai uski setting karne ki apne Raaja-beta launde ke saath.

Ab kitna kya hoga, woh to IPL ke baad hi pata lagega.

mein dill se chahti hun armaan ko ruhi mile.....and vidya and dadi ko bhi...and mandap per baithe hon to rohit aa kar parda faash kare..yeh parviaar wale values rakhen walon ka...😂

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

What exactly did ruhi say ? Does she understand C of career even ? Shame she is Arohi's daughter

She was shaming her mother for leaving her and taking care of the patients instead, and poor Ruhi Birla had to give self-tasalli that matashree would return back to her smiley11