Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

His pravachan was not abt 1 yr deal. He was talking abt the clause that fufa added in the divorce papers that their marriage was a zabardasti shaadi. He wanted the zabardasti part to be removed. When he gets mad at Ab after the court dialogues, Ab should ask him how is zabardasti diff from majboori shaadi which he himself declared in front of everyone when their deal truth came out.

Waise I want judge to ask Armaan if it's not Zabardasti shaadi is not the reason Then what is the "Voidable reason "that mentioned in dp ....Aakhiri why he wants this Divorce....

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Isnt the marriage actually a forced marriage? Then why this drama from Armaan? He himself said few days back to dadisa that marriage is because he promised Akshara.

Why Abhira feels like its a lie? I know her feelings changed but the reality is that the marriage was forced on both of them!

Kuchh bhi nonsense dikha rahe.

Apna image ke alawa woh insaan ko kisi ka padi nahi hai...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

If this was done by Abhira this stupid man n his useless family would have called it bachkaani harqat,why is he pouring water on her ? What exactly is he expecting from her after forcing her sign the divorce papers ?Though It was not completely a forced marriage but she didn’t agree to marry this guy until last min also said they can part away after her mom died but he forced her to come to his house and then made her life a hell in that house but still she tried to adjust and accepted them as family , when Dadi asked he said he have no choice but marry her so when she said the same thing why is he crying and doing all the drama?? Khud apne rishte ko majak bana ke raka sabh ke saamne Abhria se Divorce maang ke and now he expects others to respect ?? Hypocrite

@Jane ,did u watch today’s episode ?? immoral babhi who killed her husband is giving lectures on family and family values ,she doesn’t even care about old Goenka’s who gave her left when everyone else abandoned her. she said Dumbo Vidya is like her maa after killing her son smiley37 these 2 useless women acting so stupid and fooling each other ,and this useless babhi will always remain a permanent maid and door keeper for Armaan. And this Dumbo Vidya might want her son’s killer as another son’s wife smiley39
I don’t think anyone even shared that funny Clip on Twitter ,if I find I will add 😂 that was the most funniest scene today

One best thing is babhi only remembered her Mathashree who truly unconditionally loved and not any useless ppl.

https://x.com/madhy13342301/status/1789847071714930762

chaitu…good will always win over evil..so I trust dkp. Abhira sharma is a very well written character..to me she’s a better written character than akshu and even naira at times ..as she’s very selfless, kind hearted and caring…she has lots of self respect…but what sets her apart from her Nani naira who was also a good character..is that abhira to help other people ..even at times sacrifices her self respect..which is a very big feat..like when she left podaars house…she didn’t want to come back..she left with her self respect..but because she wanted to save Madhav and vidyas marriage..she came back to that old monster kaveris house. Abhira is such a good caring big hearted girl…dkp will surely show her emerge as a winner..We can see how those horrible trio..witches Kaveri and Ruhi and monster sanjay .’is forcing the divorce onto abhira and Armaan..this is a parallel of Madhav and armaans mothers story..but whereas Kaveri won there in breaking up that marriage,.she’s not going to win here..dkp is going to show all three’s evil plots backfiring..👍
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Nah I didn't watch the episode yet. Too much nonsense for me handle. I'm not surprised though. Bhabhi is pro at playing victim and bechari after ruining lives. And dumb Poddars are too dumb to see through her. I always wonder how these bunch of clowns became supposedly the best lawyers.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

So tried my hand at a little bit of fanfiction.

Since I am frustrated with Armaan-Abhira....I ended up writing a even more toxic one🤷

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354571

I am sure gonna give it a read..

Toxicity bhi tolerate kar loon mein toh.

I don't need a message in fiction..

But atleast koi sense bane..

Senseless tozicity dekh loon aisi sadist nhi hoonsmiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Not only marriage, the career Dreams of girls also made fun in this season. Last gen the one wanted career was kept as such, here everything is messed up. Two girls who wanted to have a career, abhira and Charu, both fell in love and now crying for men.

On the other hand Dkp is thinking of ruhi's career. They made vidhya who follows dadisa's every rule talk about ruhi's career and her involvement in gonekas business. Why she don't want to work outside blah, blah. Ruhi confirmed she will start working in gonekas once this divorce issue is settled. So is Dkp going to make Ruhi a full fledged career women. 🤔 What is happening in rishtaverse.

quite possible… makers always want to show their fls as abla naari bechari kismat ki maari😅… till the end makers didn’t show akshu being serious about her career… only for gen leap they showed her doing law.. she was one of the least career oriented women, who switched from being a music therapist to jam maker to lawyer… no consistency in story… she was introduced with the idea of healing people with her music but trp ke liye kuch bhi dikhane lage.. Aarohi on the other hand was shown to complete her higher studies become a heart surgeon and did well in career…

It’s good that Ruhi Vidya scene happened today.. it was mentioned even before that she looked after business and had completed her studies but still people mocked her and told she might have not even did her 12th, is jobless.. as if it’s that easy to manage business without proper education… but after all the taunts Ab told Ruhi, if she herself doesn’t focus on her career and tries to be the “ideal bahu” then she will come across as the biggest hypocrite… the reason I say is Ab has already started following her mothers footsteps being the sacrificial lamb… I don’t want her to neglect her studies for this family coz Ruhi won’t lose anything, she can any day manage the business… it will only be ab’s loss…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://twitter.com/Meghszz/status/1789977276269941040

This was relatively early in their relationship, but the care felt so much real than now. In the last few weeks, the writers have twisted Armaan's character so weirdly that I can barely relate to him at all.

P.S: I am referring to the writing here, and it has nothing to do with the actors.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi claiming she worked is a joke. She prob thought clearing the desk was work 🙄 even that if done consistently with shiddat would count as work but she must have done it as a hobby.

No person who has an iota of self respect or cares to use their qualification for some good speaks like her 🙄 she has been shown as a person who has zero talent so far, let alone having the chops to claim she's a business woman.

Haven't watched gen 3 but from whatever i read Ruhis mom only good quality was her ambition and being professionally excellent. But Ruhi is neither a good bahu, beti, bhabhi etc nor any good at a profession.

Vaise bhi kaunsa family ki care karne ka farz nibhati hai. She manipulates the older goenkas to get her way. She can make a few dishes in kitchen but that also she doesn't consistently do. Instead of talking gently to Charu, she ruined her life for selfish reasons. She never found any midway or compromise solutions for cousins to follow their passion while not disappointing parents. She has never taken a stand for anyone/anything. Pathetic loser character hai.

"Parivar is everything". The greatest lie ever told by Ruhi Birla. Today she actually faulted her mother for being a career woman and that too a doctor.

As a Ruhi Birla fan, I can justify her awe-inspiring homewrecking ways but for her to degrade her mother's hard earned skills makes me angry. What does this 12th grade pass homewrecker know about hard work? Just like her uncle, she worked thru nepotistic means. "I got job offers from so many places" as if anyone would hire her for her lack of skills. Throughout the show, this bina degree ka doctor was conjuring treatments out of her bum.

And besides she only knows how to take the easy way out, even for her tru lub. She didn't have the guts to fight for Ar and ruined his brother's life (and even ultimately proving herself to be the biggest panauti). She demeans Ab and belittles her when she can't even be even one iota courageous to tell the Pooddars that she loves her dead husbands elder brother.

Gawd, I feel ashamed of myself for supporting this jahil woman who disrespected her whole mother and even the whole Goenkas family. Those immortal trio are freaking elderly and they need her to take care of them, but she is sitting rent-free in Pooddars house just so she can become Ar's wife. P A T H E T I C.

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

In ghum ml is falling for fl and not happy with the marriage with pl

Suna hai psycho bhi aanewaale hi...Toh professor sahab ka whitewashing bhi side me hojaayega...