Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Offering money by bribery, blackmailing, adding false clauses... Yeh sach mein lawyer family hai kyasmiley37

Sabse bade chor toh yehi lag rhe hai smiley37

Jinki law firm ka best lawyer aur head Fufasa ho vo log aur kya hi kar sakte hsmiley36.

Aur 2nd best lawyer Ar jiska muh hi nahi khulta.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think after court drama,the members whom was supporting ab will now completely go against her.And,soon they will join with vidya in mission soulmates shaadi.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

What sickness he has ? Bipolar or selective amnesia or any new kind of disease? Acting like nothing has happened ?

New kind hai...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Families in Rishta has deteriorated so much, which makes watching this show all the more difficult. I remember how I gen 1 Anshu wanted to be a chef (and he became one), but initially Shaurya had issues with it as it wasn't a conventional career for a guy. But most of the Meaheshwaris were support supportive of him. Now we have barely a handful people supporting Krish, and even his mother doesn't have enough of a spine to stand by him.. It's so frustrating to watch. We are really never getting families like Mahesharis or even Singhanias again 🥲

In rishta years are running back...

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

So Ruhi told that she'll get back to work after Ar - Ab will get separated???

Family ke liye career drop lete hue dekha tha par married ex ka divorce karane k liye career chodte nahi deka.....smiley29

And her getting praised for that is totally insane.

Edited by Drna7 - 5 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

What nonsense?? Is it not a forced marriage between them? Armaan is saying as if he is willfully married her.. if it’s just a majboori then why that crying and all in the hospital when he married her. This guy wants to be a pendulum all his life I guess.. anyways he’ll do the same when he gets married to Ruhi as per elders wish. He will run back to Abhira and do gulu gulu while staying in marriage with Ruhi smiley26smiley11

Abhira became mahaan now just like her mom smiley36.. though I didn’t understand how come dadi solve M & V marriage.. marriage has been made mazaak in this season.

there is difference between majboori and zabardasti… had Ab married Yuvraj, it would have been called zabardasti shaadi.. not this.. they might have been compelled but they consciously took the decision.. they were neither intoxicated nor held at gun point… so Ab did lie by calling her marriage zabardasti… and this itv but in reality you can’t wake up one day and call your marriage forceful after staying in that marriage for 9 months… if it was genuinely forceful she could have started the divorce proceedings after Yuvraj went jail… I am not supporting Ar but he is right… their marriage wasn’t forceful.. and being a law student she is lying in court is making it look extra wrong… I can never understand itv fl’s logic to be sacrificial lambs for the dumbest reasons… so neither supported her mother nor her…
Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago

If this was done by Abhira this stupid man n his useless family would have called it bachkaani harqat,why is he pouring water on her ? What exactly is he expecting from her after forcing her sign the divorce papers ?Though It was not completely a forced marriage but she didn’t agree to marry this guy until last min also said they can part away after her mom died but he forced her to come to his house and then made her life a hell in that house but still she tried to adjust and accepted them as family , when Dadi asked he said he have no choice but marry her so when she said the same thing why is he crying and doing all the drama?? Khud apne rishte ko majak bana ke raka sabh ke saamne Abhria se Divorce maang ke and now he expects others to respect ?? Hypocrite

@Jane ,did u watch today’s episode ?? immoral babhi who killed her husband is giving lectures on family and family values ,she doesn’t even care about old Goenka’s who gave her left when everyone else abandoned her. she said Dumbo Vidya is like her maa after killing her son smiley37 these 2 useless women acting so stupid and fooling each other ,and this useless babhi will always remain a permanent maid and door keeper for Armaan. And this Dumbo Vidya might want her son’s killer as another son’s wife smiley39
I don’t think anyone even shared that funny Clip on Twitter ,if I find I will add 😂 that was the most funniest scene today

One best thing is babhi only remembered her Mathashree who truly unconditionally loved and not any useless ppl.

https://x.com/madhy13342301/status/1789847071714930762

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 months ago

i want abhira out of this mess.....armaan pagal ho.....and ruhi uski teemardaari karte karte pagal ho...😂 when he keeps on babbering abhira abhira...😂 in her frustrations she blurts out everything...and poddars send her to goenkas....and goenkas date per gayee hon...and ruhi ko band darwaaza mile....😂

i have totally lost interest in the story...kya bakwaas Ml diya hua hai....

mujhe bahut zoron se lag raha hai...ki koi aur naae wala hai...yeh na chalne wala hai abhira ke saath....

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

So tried my hand at a little bit of fanfiction.

Since I am frustrated with Armaan-Abhira....I ended up writing a even more toxic one🤷

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354571

Edited by mistofshadows - 5 months ago

It's been a while since I saw rishta itself chaitu..im totally out..just reading updates and seeing little clips here and there..I like to watch even ghum because I'm not attached to savi and whatever happens to her doesn't affect me that much as what happens to ab affects me..

I really want this divorce drama to end soon..it's too boring ...all the hardwork Sam put last week to get 2+ trp is going down the drain this week..

I hope this Armaan is not spared..

Edited out name calling and unrelated S#3 discussions

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago