Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

https://twitter.com/thenewme_001/status/1789896296842527192?t=O0n7-XEleqKYtPRkV4nMrA&s=19

This is what we have all been saying.

In a way Abhira took control and is giving Armaan what he wanted - divorce.

But he is upset even now.

She lashes out at him wondering what the hell he wants. His family hates her to her face and yet she cannot say anything. He wants divorce, gives her papers all the time and now when she is doing her part to get the divorce; he is again angry at her.

Abhira is powerfully tearing apart his masks.

This is exactly what we all have been talking about. And they vent it out through Abhira.

In short Armaan bahut bada nikamma aadmi haismiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

no .. he said he would be back in January .. then March ..clearly they have changed their plans … I don’t see him coming back ..it is pointless now

Dkp ka new show aa raha hain, kya pata usmein dikh jaayesmiley37, like yuvraj is now toshu un anupama

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I’m just waiting for the day when ab leaves the mad family and the crazy man.Then,they will understand her worth.🤞🤞🤞🤞

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Kya faayda, I feel after this he will go with ruhi to his special bench smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

I’m just waiting for the day when ab leaves the mad family and the crazy man.Then,they will understand her worth.🤞🤞🤞🤞

Kys, worth???

They will prepare for ruhaansmiley36

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kya faayda, I feel after this he will go with ruhi to his special bench smiley39

he can sit there and sleep there....kya farak padta hai...abhira should be out of this mess.....

kahin abhira blank hecks se poddar house kareed kar....poddars ko hi na nikaal de...😂

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kys, worth???

They will prepare for ruhaansmiley36

if divorce happens now..it will be a big mess and family will organise ruhaan and dkp will have to bring a new hero for abhira. Also abhira won’t take Armaan back after she finds out about him and Ruhi. So it’s either no divorce ..and abhimaan reunion…or divorce and new hero for abhira.. But dkp,is not bringing a new hero.so I think divorce won’t happen..
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

hope the mangalsutra scene ke baad baby sa ke man mein yeh pyar ka bhoot hamesha ke liye utar gaya ho, as plotwise it should be pendulum that has to make efforts this time on what he wants.

So if dadisa really throws her out again based on the if article then yeah only him standing up on who he wants a his life partner can bring a character growth on his characterization but hopes are fading it will go this way, abhira will cry till ipl end sadly.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Offering money by bribery, blackmailing, adding false clauses... Yeh sach mein lawyer family hai kyasmiley37

Sabse bade chor toh yehi lag rhe hai smiley37