Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Guys sprry for typing mistakes..

Duties ke beech mein IF chalana aur fir post karna is hecticsmiley17

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Armaan's outburst would have made sense if he would have never been to sign divorce papers himself..

He could have denied...

Or if not denied,they could show him doing all those efforts which chorus gang did to halt that divorce..

We could understand ki he can't voice out that he doesn't want divorce but at same time doesn't want that..

Also abhira cpuld be in delusion ki ar wants to divorce her..

As well as dadisa blackmailing her would have made sense..

But after seeing how desperately he himself wanyed that divorce..

Its feeling like his ego is hurt ki abhira took his chance of leaving her..

It seems he i just upset that its abhira who rejected him not the otger way round..

This whole track could have been good if armaan sa wouldn't be so dying to divorce abhira earlier on..

He almost signed those papers its just pen didn't worked of whole house...

I know what he is doing is not justified in terms of all that paani and all..

But agar sense bnta toh i would have tolerated that..

Ab sense nhi ban raha..

Makers bhagwam ke liye single monolgue of armaan is required..

You still can show armaan had planned something to not divorce her earlier and now abhira's acceptance destroyed that and isliye he is angry..

Kuch sense toh banao

RP and Sam are fire individually as well as together..

For sheh,it was Armaan who was saving grace but for Armaan,its RP who is saving grace...

Itna bada confused prani😇😇

Pagal ,usse define karnekeliye chota shbd hoga...

Isse apna lawyergiri chodkar language classes Shuru karna chahiye....Zabardasti, majboori ,iska meaning padayenge....Sign karo divorce paper doesn't mean divorce keliye excited hai ye sab padayenge ...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 5 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

In all this, I just feel sorry for Shivam Khajuria ..they’ve been feeding him false hopes continuously ..I assume he is under contract and hence can’t sign another show …otherwise he’s smart and a decent actor ..surely he’d have found something else .. I hope they just let him go rather than put him on wait list forever ..at least the other actors are getting paid to be part of this shit show ..surely this guy is not getting even a retainer ..free Shivam from this shit show is all I’ll say ! Or he should just break the contact and walk out !

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Itna bada confused prani😇😇

Pagal ,usse define karnekeliye chota shbd hoga...

Isse apna lawyergiri chodkar language classes Shuru karna chahiye....Zabardasti, majboori ,iska meaning padayenge....Sign karo divorce paper doesn't mean divorce keliye excited hai ye sab padayenge ...

Exactly..

Tgey actually had good script..

But they made armaan bali ka bakra..

This track would have worked well..

If armaan would have been hesitant himself to sign DPs..

Being completely clueless and thinking ki for him family is priority...

Than we couod have connected more and understood his anger as well as questioning abhira..

But here he was himself doing jumping jack to sign DPs or ab baukhala gya..

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

In all this, I just feel sorry for Shivam Khajuria ..they’ve been feeding him false hopes continuously ..I assume he is under contract and hence can’t sign another show …otherwise he’s smart and a decent actor ..surely he’d have found something else .. I hope they just let him go rather than put him on wait list forever ..at least the other actors are getting paid to be part of this shit show ..surely this guy is not getting even a retainer ..free Shivam from this shit show is all I’ll say ! Or he should just break the contact and walk out !

better he walks out if he is clever and even if he comes lusty and rumaal will take maximum ss so kya faida ane ka

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: India_TV

woh to abhira kambal ke neeche...sab ke words soch rahi thi.....i liked it..as she is not shown in any dillusion...she saw ki vidya does not like her....she saw manisha is inspired by her...ruhi in her manipulative avtaar....

and armaan still in confusion...😂

But only Krish cares for her...Even Manisha and Madhav wants her for that zoo and Mr zimmedar...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Only Krish tell her to think about her happiness

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ruhi and Vidya also extremely confusing terrible people.

Did Vidya's and Madhav's issue start now?

Also these people knew that Abhira and Arman's shaadi happened in wierd circumstances. Like Abhira's mom died and that is why he married abhira. And they let them continue. And now what is this contract marriage drama? And what is a contract marriage? Marriage itself is a contract right?

The complete thing makes zero sense. It's normal for a TV show to have BS but this much BS is like I don't know.

Coming to Ruhi did Aarohi die while she was out for work she died when she was with parivaar only right what is this new kahani like jalebi? So stupid and dumb!

Visszz thumbnail

So going by the update, Abhira herself thinks it is a lie to call this a forced marriage ..she had consciously proposed the idea of a one year deal to make a marriage that is not what either wants into a palatable situation for both ..has she revealed this part to the judge ? I am not watching the show or the BTS so I don’t know if she has ..just asking ..!

Actually I think that deal waali shaadi mention nahi kar rah hai koi bhi...Becoz everyone know it's not a legal term ...

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is a remake so shivam knew before signing. We don't know anything, just guessing from ivs that actor is about to return but actors and phs definitely know when will character reenter.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

This is a remake so shivam knew before signing. We don't know anything, just guessing from ivs that actor is about to return but actors and phs definitely know when will character reenter.

no .. he said he would be back in January .. then March ..clearly they have changed their plans … I don’t see him coming back ..it is pointless now