Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

writers made it crystal clear to us that Ruhi is the vamp of the show. Whenever she opens her mouth viewers feel like punch her on the face.😀 that’s a clear sign of vamp character.

😂😂 jhooti kahiki kuch bhi bolthi hai. Her mom always gave her enough time inspite of having a busy career but this loser is using her mom as a reason for not working ? So she wants to say that working women doesn’t spend time with family ??
1st time in Ristha babhi ko Vamp ka crown mil gayi 🤡

And that dumbo Vidya is against Abhira’s decisions but wants to know Babhi wants to go out and work ??

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If ruhi is going to resume her career, then the upcoming track would be abhira joining goenkas as their legal advisor. And then armaan will roam around goenka office & we will get trip & fall there with ruhi saying armaan mera hone waala pati hain & abhira saying armaan mera pati hua karta tha.

N then ruhi will say yeh mera p nanu hain & abhira will say mein inko dil se apna p nanu maanti hoon. While both armaan & p nanu will stand mute

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Just saw the precap, so we are back to aggressive, manhandling MLs and super mahan, crying FLs.

eyeroll GIF

You know, the biggest mistake is mine. Sitara ka show start he nahi karna chahiye tha, they cant do anything expect for overdramatic toxic mess.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

And I thought the storyline and certain characters cannot be more pathetic.smiley24

Even WU seems a headache.........

Wtf is Armaan on? Ganja? Charas? Ya soulmate?

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If ruhi is going to resume her career, then the upcoming track would be abhira joining goenkas as their legal advisor. And then armaan will roam around goenka office & we will get trip & fall there with ruhi saying armaan mera hone waala pati hain & abhira saying armaan mera pati hua karta tha.

N then ruhi will say yeh mera p nanu hain & abhira will say mein inko dil se apna p nanu maanti hoon. While both armaan & p nanu will stand mute

Pls don't give ideas ..please 😭 even imagining this is cringemax for me..

I have an idea go to Instagram stories of bhavnawritervyas I'd waha dadisa abh ki conversation ka part put Kiya Gaya waha reply mein us writers se request kar sakte Hain ki we want ar's solo scenes without ruhi we want his monologue not manhandling and toxicity in story and consistency

Ar ka character redeem chahiye and well written

I have done this maybe agar saath mein bolege ya request to maybe hamari request maani jayegi

Try it for once because woh same house production ki writer hain

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeah..

Thats what I think

woh to abhira kambal ke neeche...sab ke words soch rahi thi.....i liked it..as she is not shown in any dillusion...she saw ki vidya does not like her....she saw manisha is inspired by her...ruhi in her manipulative avtaar....

and armaan still in confusion...😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

ruhi is such a manipulative bandi....parivaar hi uske liye important hai.....and she made her pregnant masi leave huse with abhir...😂

and also, itna important hai parivaar ki armaan ke paas rahne ke liye uski bhai se shaadi ki...and uske ghar chod kar jaane ka pura pura shrey ruhi ko jaata hai...and she says she loves this family...jiska beta uske karan gayab hua hai...😂

waise hi hoq jhuthi....and manipulative...kahti thi poppy use chod gayee....unki princess thi...and then says ki uski mamma ne use akele pala hai.....saara birla parivvar and goenkas sab uske aage peeche rahte the...😂

@bold

Jhooti kahiki,Fake women married a man so she can stay with his brother ,she made him run away from the house ,possibly dead and she is talking about family and family values ?? She is fooling Vidya saying she is like her maa when actually she is the one who killed the only son ?? Now she is destroying AA’s marriage just for her selfishness and lust for her jeth. She knows Abhria lost her mom because of Armaan and she craves for a family ,she also knows Abhira loves Armaan still she chose to destroy their marriage and she says she loves family ?? Chi.. disgusting women. 1st time in Rishta a full time Vamp and disgusting,cheap character is Ruhi ,may be just like her par nani. I don’t think she will make any career , Vidya ko impress karne much bhi bhol diya , she will start working if Armaan offers job in poddar’s firm.

https://x.com/sluggishbae/status/1770989810905223503

Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Finally Vidya too joined team RuhAan.smiley41smiley40

Pls unite these soulmates.