Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

What nonsense are they serving nowadays. Like what was Arman saying few days ago and what is he saying now. And what is the whole flip of Abhira saying that there marriage is forced and Armaan be like why did you lie? You were the one who said that it was a forced marriage or you were helpless etc. And now a solid 180 degree flip?

And Dadisa, oh my God I cannot find a characterless women like her even Anita Raj doesn't prevent me from wanting to smash her her evil face.

I was really confused by the people in the forum as well because they put this idea of abira being some great character into my mind and I started watching the season 4 after that terrible season 3 which was unwatchable for humpty number of reasons.

And there is nothing great about her. She simply has tall claims and unwanted mahanata. The artist is cute and can act but her dancing scenes are not matching up except for her cute expressions. And the character is so inconsistent and confused god knows what she wants.

Armaan is a pathetic losser so yeah no comments there. Rohit can definitely act it is the writing which limits him so much. He looks nice in the dream sequences right but in reality is character is a full on red carpet.

Rajan Shahi is completed the disillusioned now he should just stop the show!

Armaan is a pathetic character...mujhe woh ruhi se bhi bekaar lagta hai ab...😂 ruhi ke liye maksad to hai...she does everything for armaan and has openly told him what she wants....

armaan....he has no maksad...use pata hi nahi what he wants....bas chabhi wala doggy hai...jo use guilt ki chabhi se bhar deta hai....usi ke ishaaron per naachta hai....

he wants abhiar to behave same...iss liye tries o guilt trip her.....but she does not do what he wants...apna dimag rakhti hai woh....😂

Edited by India_TV - 5 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hope it's true. But can't trust actors. Few days back RoPo said that armaan has no romantic feelings fir ruhi abd will clear with her ,still nothing happens infact we get pyari and acchi dost and clingy scene.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Highlights of today’s episode-

Armaan sa is suffering from dementia (short term memory loss only)😀 he forgot about the word zimmedari. How could you Armaan sa after torturing us for months???😭

Ruhi made a mockery of her Matshree and thousands of other single mothers by saying she couldn’t give her time because of profession and patients. Her dialogues didn’t make any sense to me, so what I got from her is my matashree was great but she inspired me not to be like her and sit at home🤣

The nalayak children of Phyfasa are showing their colors. After showing attitude with money krish is begging money from mommy dear. So funny Abhira is fighting for these nalayak krish and Charu.

Vidya needs to decide her problem first. Madhav or Abhira? Why suddenly she is so unhappy? Did she come to know about Madhav recently?smiley44

y could armaan not bring abhira because of khaandaan ki izzat?? i mean vidya madhav ke liye laana kyun zaroori tha....

if abhira would have been brought in for izzat...and then she meddled with vidya madhav ka rishta, tab to sense bhi hota...armaan ka gussa hona....as to y is abhira interfering ...

again, is armaan really cared about their shaadi....izzat karta shaadi ki....na baat karta abhira se ruhi ke kahne per.....na papers deta saare parivaar ke saamne ...dadi ke kahne per.....fir bhi sense make karta......

makers have totally lost it...koi logic nahi hai....

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think divorce gonna happen for sure.After divorce,generation 2 scene going to repeat.Ar and ru ki shaadi ho jayegi just like kartik and vedika.Ar will suddenly realise his feelings for ab and will do ema with her same way kartik did ema with naira after shaadi with vedika.Common part is that ar and kartik both have trust issues with their respective partners.

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Highlights of today’s episode-

Armaan sa is suffering from dementia (short term memory loss only)😀 he forgot about the word zimmedari. How could you Armaan sa after torturing us for months???😭

Ruhi made a mockery of her Matshree and thousands of other single mothers by saying she couldn’t give her time because of profession and patients. Her dialogues didn’t make any sense to me, so what I got from her is my matashree was great but she inspired me not to be like her and sit at home🤣

The nalayak children of Phyfasa are showing their colors. After showing attitude with money krish is begging money from mommy dear. So funny Abhira is fighting for these nalayak krish and Charu.

Vidya needs to decide her problem first. Madhav or Abhira? Why suddenly she is so unhappy? Did she come to know about Madhav recently?smiley44

According to Ruhi her Matashree was a good mom and good doctor. She knows patients also need her Matashree just like her, so she understood. But one day she is gone forever and she understood the need to spent time with family, so she choose to work in gonekas even when she got offers from outside. She said she will rejoin the gonekas.

They are just reminding us ruhi was a working woman before marriage, but choose not to work and give time to family. They may show ruhi as a working woman in future.

About krissh, abhira shouldn't have fight for him. She got hate unnecessarily from phuphasa.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

I think divorce gonna happen for sure.After divorce,generation 2 scene going to repeat.Ar and ru ki shaadi ho jayegi just like kartik and vedika.Ar will suddenly realise his feelings for ab and will do ema with her same way kartik did ema with naira after shaadi with vedika.Common part is that ar and kartik both have trust issues with their respective partners.

Vedika was a cameo, here ruhi is the pl.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Karthik and vedika shadi happen because karthik was not aware that naira was alive and has a child they meet after wedding &there was leap in story

ruhi is such a manipulative bandi....parivaar hi uske liye important hai.....and she made her pregnant masi leave huse with abhir...😂

and also, itna important hai parivaar ki armaan ke paas rahne ke liye uski bhai se shaadi ki...and uske ghar chod kar jaane ka pura pura shrey ruhi ko jaata hai...and she says she loves this family...jiska beta uske karan gayab hua hai...😂

waise hi hoq jhuthi....and manipulative...kahti thi poppy use chod gayee....unki princess thi...and then says ki uski mamma ne use akele pala hai.....saara birla parivvar and goenkas sab uske aage peeche rahte the...😂