Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Agreed. That's the problem he doesn't have spines to take his own decision . Is he a toddler that Dragonsa. Fufasa, maasa, lusty all influences him. He is becoming most disgusting , annoying character. He can't voice against lusty keeps on clinging him like glue. Dude she us ur brothers wife . Keep some dignity.

kabhi kabhi lakta ki jab tak lusty sab ke sabne isko I love u armaan nahi kahegi tab tak yeh scoundrel apna brain gatar ke niche hi rakhega.

Pointless to expect anything positive this week, last week was already toxic they will surpass it this week surely with rumaal wedding talks.

I just can't believe a rishta show showing this absurdity knowing its audience will not take it well and not accept pendulum for abhira and definetly not poddar zoo as her sasural or family.

The level of dissapoinment seems to rise day by day.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 5 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

What annoys me most is how he lets Ruhi linger and trusts her despite knowing her intentions which she has told him are to marry him.

Vidya actually looking like she's had a brainwave of Ruhi Armaan is even more cringe.

The lollipop Abhimaan is useless because its all lip service. What BS he is saying that he won't disrespect their bond or let duniya make decisions for their ristaa after he has already allowed Ruhi to poke her nose, draw DP which made him want to bring it up too and then was mad at Abhira for unintentionally revealing her kartoots to family. Yet he never reprimanded Ruhi. Now he's allowing Kaveri, fufa, Ruhi to influence him to divorce. So its all bogus.

The fact that he can actually go to his special place after divorce related hearing when he's upset WITH Ruhi, that is cringe max. He should be grieving or venting alone. But he's always with Ruhi. And then he says ya i want to carve your name also here - thats disgusting. So all this dhong of pretending he cares about Abhira is all BS.

yes, he is not worthy of Abhira. Period. He should just go ahead and fulfill his promise to his SIL. His favorite people anyway loves Ruhi so much. They will happily approve his marriage to Ruhi. It’s better he stay loyal to her, marry her and leave Abhira alone. I don’t want to see him with Abhira anymore. It’s so unfortunate that Abhira fell in love with Armaan and in the end makers will bring them together.
Edited by free_willy - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its so difficult to get over Abhimaan. They were so good together but Armoron doesn't deserve her. He's such a disappointment.

She's so heartbroken, its difficult to watch.

She is selflessly trying to do a good deed of reuniting V and M before she leaves because it matters to him so much but he's chipkoing with his SIL.

Itnaa hi attachment, pyaar hai toh why didn't he speak up earlier and stop her shaadi to his brother 🙄

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its so difficult to get over Abhimaan. They were so good together but Armoron doesn't deserve her. He's such a disappointment.

She's so heartbroken, its difficult to watch.

She is selflessly trying to do a good deed of reuniting V and M before she leaves because it matters to him so much but he's chipkoing with his SIL.

Itnaa hi attachment, pyaar hai toh why didn't he speak up earlier and stop her shaadi to his brother 🙄

yes. It feels sad that they are slowly destroying the charm of Abhimaan. Armaan character lacks integrity as well consistency. On top of everything, he acts like a victim. I really want Abhira to witness how he removed her name on the bench and replaced it with Ruhi’s name. It would be a hard blow but it will help her to fall out of love.
Edited by free_willy - 5 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Episode kaise hai ???? Update bhi nHi padi smiley29smiley5

These days looks so torchur

Did u see the bench dts smiley19

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Episode kaise hai ???? Update bhi nHi padi smiley29smiley5

These days looks so torchur

Did u see the bench dts smiley19

Epi is BS.

Bench bts made me so upset.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

yes. It feels sad that they are slowly destroying the charm of Abhimaan. Armaan character lacks integrity as well consistency. On top of everything, he acts like a victim. I really want Abhira to witness how he removed her name on the bench and replaced it with Ruhi’s name. It would be a hard blow but it will help her to fall out of love.

How is he victimizing himself.

The person left alone to fend for herself with no money, no family, barely any friends is Abhira.

She's losing everything and somehow he has decided he's the victim 🙄

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

divorce hone se pehle hi next relationship is fixed on mind. In heated arguments of family vs abhira Vidya will blurt out dadi will say yes.Vidya saw how ruhi is caring ar and after him to give food.Ruhi made him eat food without any fights .Kajal is praising ruhi that she is taking care of all at home.Ruhis words ar will be alone soon he needs a sathi a companion.Vidya got on head. Next with custard and mother recreation scene for ruhi , Vidya is perfectly turned to ruhi.Dadis words in episode my first mazar never went wrong.You want to be permanently staying here with Ar for the luxurious life. Why didn't abhira speak infront of dadi immediately cutting her words saying I want him as pati for life and I want this family as they are mine. Won't dadi back off if abhira accepts everything. Dadi ulta kicked saying ar will give divorce any day be prepared. When ar came near the ladder and spoke about divorce papers he said if I get I will get to you to sign , she said if I get them I will sign and get to you. Ar gave her hint that he won't sign first. But his words when fight for Vidya happened, he told her to sign first as he doesn't want to give her that haq snatching it.

I thought charu and dev are done, but it seems like it is not. If charu does something blame will eventually fall on abhira. I don't think if charu get pregnant armaan and Abhira try to hide it by announcing abhira is pregnant. It is pregnancy, truth will be revealed with time. And armaan already confessed to family he and Abhira are only friends.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think something happens to Charu, the hospital BTS was for her. In another BTS Rohit and Sam said that koi gir jata hai or something like that when Ar-Ab are talking in their room.

Madhav will fall and Vidya will cone to help I think and that will put a break to the serious conversation that Ar was going to have with Ab. That will come in tomorrow’s episode.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Which gaytri, please don't tell the one from KDMHMD

Gosh that Gaytri Juneja, flipping was longer then Heer dupatta, smiley37smiley37

how Ekta made that duputta so long that Prem used to find Heer smiley44

No no I'm talking about naitik's mother, she was also a bit flipper. Acha hua to bahu bahu na hua toh mera munna😜