Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

So now the next sequences acc to BTS will be dadi giving chequebook, armaan fufasa scene, armaan abhira in bedroom, then Madhav falling from chair, Vidya helping him and Armaan abhira look on, armaan abhira in kitchen and dadisa witnesses that, then next day morning, the trio going to court , and then night scene with armaan and ruhi . Few, saare episodes BTS main dikha diye.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Vidya is pathetic. SIL BIL marriage karvaana chahti hai . Atleast think of your son Rohit. If he's dead will he be pleased to see his brother marry his wife?! If he's mia and returns, how would he feel?!

Armaans behavior is cringe. In bts after court hearing he's still not alone, he's still with Ruhi. Wow!

The pro Abhira gang is upto no good, nothing useful. They have no say in anything to be able to swing things.

Charu will once again invite trouble on Abhira only.

Agar uska koi solo scenes hi nhi dege to how ar will realise his feelings for abhira

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

divorce hone se pehle hi next relationship is fixed on mind. In heated arguments of family vs abhira Vidya will blurt out dadi will say yes.Vidya saw how ruhi is caring ar and after him to give food.Ruhi made him eat food without any fights .Kajal is praising ruhi that she is taking care of all at home.Ruhis words ar will be alone soon he needs a sathi a companion.Vidya got on head. Next with custard and mother recreation scene for ruhi , Vidya is perfectly turned to ruhi.Dadis words in episode my first mazar never went wrong.You want to be permanently staying here with Ar for the luxurious life. Why didn't abhira speak infront of dadi immediately cutting her words saying I want him as pati for life and I want this family as they are mine. Won't dadi back off if abhira accepts everything. Dadi ulta kicked saying ar will give divorce any day be prepared. When ar came near the ladder and spoke about divorce papers he said if I get I will get to you to sign , she said if I get them I will sign and get to you. Ar gave her hint that he won't sign first. But his words when fight for Vidya happened, he told her to sign first as he doesn't want to give her that haq snatching it.

I don't care who sign first, they should just sign the damn paper

then wait for 15 days to see if it'll be final or not.

Dadis a is a POS, no one in her family was happy but living a lie

and accepting it. That's not life and Abhira isn't perfect or right half the time

but that's why elder is there to teach you for one learn but KP doesn't teach anything

she just controlled and fear while living in denial

Ruhi is living the role because her endgame is Armaan, even if she's not

happy with some of the decision in the family. I just hope they keep the same

energy when they find out the truth, or once they find both girls are related

call them mahoose for Poddar family.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Which gaytri, please don't tell the one from KDMHMD

Gosh that Gaytri Juneja, flipping was longer then Heer dupatta, smiley37smiley37

how Ekta made that duputta so long that Prem used to find Heer smiley44

Og Akshara ki Saas Gayatri

The only realistic and best Saas on this show who was like a coconut strict from the outside but sweet on the inside. Her journey from a strict, bitter Saas to a kind, loving MAA was truly admirable.

Her death was the most emotional it makes me tear up whenever I rewatch it. The show deteriorated post her death. Swarna, Manjari and Vidya are nothing in front of her.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira Kaveri scenes are zillion times better than abhira armaan scenes. At least they move the story forward, these unending falls and catch are such a drag fest.

Completely agree. That’s the only scene I watched in today’s episode. I am unable to watch or enjoy Armaan Abhira scenes. They seems so meaningless. I feel bad for Abhira for falling in love with someone like Armaan. This guy has no sense of integrity and respect, not to forget his selective amnesia. His actions and words are so questionable and inconsistent: 1. He cheated his brother by hiding his love for Ruhi, 2. He promised his SIL that she will always stay in his heart and he will never fall in love with anyone else, 3. He doesn’t respect his wife and let his family insult her, 4. He went to do couple ritual with his SIL, 5. He has promised his SIL that he will marry her after divorcing Abhira, 6. When Abhira was looking for a safe place to stay, he was applying ice on her SIL’s hand, 7. He let his family insult Abhira’s mom who lost her life saving him. He doesn’t deserve Abhira. Someone like Abhira is completely out of his league.

Originally posted by: free_willy

Completely agree. That’s the only scene I watched in today’s episode. I am unable to watch or enjoy Armaan Abhira scenes. They seems so meaningless. I feel bad for Abhira for falling in love with someone like Armaan. This guy has no sense of integrity and respect, not to forget his selective amnesia. His actions and words are so questionable and inconsistent: 1. He cheated his brother by hiding his love for Ruhi, 2. He promised his SIL that she will always stay in his heart and he will never fall in love with anyone else, 3. He doesn’t respect his wife and let his family insult her, 4. He went to do couple ritual with his SIL, 5. He has promised his SIL that he will marry her after divorcing Abhira, 6. When Abhira was looking for a safe place to stay, he was applying ice on her SIL’s hand, 7. He let his family insult Abhira’s mom who lost her life saving him. He doesn’t deserve Abhira. Someone like Abhira is completely out of his league.

Execution ki problem today in ghum there was real pain from both ml and fl being separated from each other they have lived only for sometime with each other and here they have lost it 9 months ka pain bhi visible nhi ml ke side se

Ghum mein solo scene Mila hain ishaan ko ar ko nhi milta

Only dadisa and Ab scene was good… rest of the episode was snoozefest especially Ar Ab are worthless and boring. Trip and fall toh roz ka hogaya hai. Next get ready for borimg Rumal wedding talks.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What annoys me most is how he lets Ruhi linger and trusts her despite knowing her intentions which she has told him are to marry him.

Vidya actually looking like she's had a brainwave of Ruhi Armaan is even more cringe.

The lollipop Abhimaan is useless because its all lip service. What BS he is saying that he won't disrespect their bond or let duniya make decisions for their ristaa after he has already allowed Ruhi to poke her nose, draw DP which made him want to bring it up too and then was mad at Abhira for unintentionally revealing her kartoots to family. Yet he never reprimanded Ruhi. Now he's allowing Kaveri, fufa, Ruhi to influence him to divorce. So its all bogus.

The fact that he can actually go to his special place after divorce related hearing when he's upset WITH Ruhi, that is cringe max. He should be grieving or venting alone. But he's always with Ruhi. And then he says ya i want to carve your name also here - thats disgusting. So all this dhong of pretending he cares about Abhira is all BS.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Watched the full bakwas episode in two minute.Stil,today no precap totally faltu ,evilness full episode.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

What annoys me most is how he lets Ruhi linger and trusts her despite knowing her intentions which she has told him are to marry him.

Vidya actually looking like she's had a brainwave of Ruhi Armaan is even more cringe.

The lollipop Abhimaan is useless because its all lip service. What BS he is saying that he won't disrespect their bond or let duniya make decisions for their ristaa after he has already allowed Ruhi to poke her nose, draw DP which made him want to bring it up too and then was mad at Abhira for unintentionally revealing her kartoots to family. Yet he never reprimanded Ruhi. Now he's allowing Kaveri, fufa, Ruhi to influence him to divorce. So its all bogus.

The fact that he can actually go to his special place after divorce related hearing when he's upset WITH Ruhi, that is cringe max. He should be grieving or venting alone. But he's always with Ruhi. And then he says ya i want to carve your name also here - thats disgusting. So all this dhong of pretending he cares about Abhira is all BS.

Agreed. That's the problem he doesn't have spines to take his own decision . Is he a toddler that Dragonsa. Fufasa, maasa, lusty all influences him. He is becoming most disgusting , annoying character. He can't voice against lusty keeps on clinging him like glue. Dude she us ur brothers wife . Keep some dignity.