Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

If Charu is pregnant, how can Abhira be blamed?

Easy they'll say Abhira took Charu to meet at the hotel instead of working smiley39

Glee Im Pregnant GIF - Glee Im Pregnant GIFssmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Abhira Kaveri scenes are zillion times better than abhira armaan scenes. At least they move the story forward, these unending falls and catch are such a drag fest.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

If Charu is pregnant, how can Abhira be blamed?

Woh bolenge ki sex education dena bhi abhira ki responsibility thi

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira Kaveri scenes are zillion times better than abhira armaan scenes. At least they move the story forward, these unending falls and catch are such a drag fest.

Abhi toh bhabhimaan ka bench romance aane wala hai, usee toh jhel lo pehle.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

It's funny to show someone like armaan in the middle of a triangle. Cause physical attractiveness (credit Rohit) aside, such a loser is not even worth a date.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Abhi toh bhabhimaan ka bench romance aane wala hai, usee toh jhel lo pehle.

I am toh rooting for rumaal marriage. Soulmates should unite soon smiley27

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am toh rooting for rumaal marriage. Soulmates should unite soon smiley27

Par ye patthar dil serial wale na ruhmaan ka milan karwaenge na abhimaan ka bas beech me ringa ringa roses krte rahenge.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Vidya on the mission to get ruhaan married…Go for it Vidu!!😅🤣

divorce hone se pehle hi next relationship is fixed on mind. In heated arguments of family vs abhira Vidya will blurt out dadi will say yes.Vidya saw how ruhi is caring ar and after him to give food.Ruhi made him eat food without any fights .Kajal is praising ruhi that she is taking care of all at home.Ruhis words ar will be alone soon he needs a sathi a companion.Vidya got on head. Next with custard and mother recreation scene for ruhi , Vidya is perfectly turned to ruhi.Dadis words in episode my first mazar never went wrong.You want to be permanently staying here with Ar for the luxurious life. Why didn't abhira speak infront of dadi immediately cutting her words saying I want him as pati for life and I want this family as they are mine. Won't dadi back off if abhira accepts everything. Dadi ulta kicked saying ar will give divorce any day be prepared. When ar came near the ladder and spoke about divorce papers he said if I get I will get to you to sign , she said if I get them I will sign and get to you. Ar gave her hint that he won't sign first. But his words when fight for Vidya happened, he told her to sign first as he doesn't want to give her that haq snatching it.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya is pathetic. SIL BIL marriage karvaana chahti hai . Atleast think of your son Rohit. If he's dead will he be pleased to see his brother marry his wife?! If he's mia and returns, how would he feel?!

Armaans behavior is cringe. In bts after court hearing he's still not alone, he's still with Ruhi. Wow!

The pro Abhira gang is upto no good, nothing useful. They have no say in anything to be able to swing things.

Charu will once again invite trouble on Abhira only.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She is definitely giving tough competition to all og flipper matas of the show- suvarna, surekha, manjari, gaytri😂

Which gaytri, please don't tell the one from KDMHMD

Gosh that Gaytri Juneja, flipping was longer then Heer dupatta, smiley37smiley37

how Ekta made that duputta so long that Prem used to find Heer smiley44