Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The have Savi Ishaan Milan written on the top of the episodes since I guess June 12-13 now.

Milan will be last 5 mins. smiley36 Not even an episode but last 5 mins.

They showed the cast ka wrap up party .. Ishan and savi are wearing promo wala lehanga ..Bhawar is also there

ishu ke papa ne valid reasoning di .. he feels that there won’t be any conflict left in the story ..if ishan n savi come together .. and so people will lose interest..

They are carrying forward savi ki journey .. she still wants to be an IAS officer .. ishan will live on in her memories ..

In the wrap up party Hitesh was there along with the little kid .. it is embarrassing

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Gen 1 viewers will know that Ghum has a tradition of prolonging such tracks....

There was a fake divorce certificate sign which ran for 13 days smiley29... we were left worried for the cast for their 13 day old smelly clothes smiley39

And then there was hijack drama which lasted for 8-10 days... again in the same clothes smiley37

Kuch nahi to ye tradition maintain Kiya hai Gen 2 main smiley36

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Audience is not stupid any more .. most tv watchers watch sas bahu n Saazish .. so they know what is about to happen.. this news has been going around for 2 weeks now
I am just thinking they brought in isha and shantanu to kill them off .. how morbid

Honestly Isha and Shantanu are the only reason I am watching Ghum.... if they are killed then Savi won't even have a mother and father figure in her life... what's the use then

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

So is this the final episode of this season or will these clowns keep shamelessly extending it smiley25

Ishaan shot his last scene yesterday... I think one more episode will be there.... poor people were shooting till 2 am yesterday

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhavika ke looks bhi alag honge pre and post leap. Episode aaya nahi. Waise bhi episodes last week se after 3-4 pm IST hi aa rahe hai

They say Bhavikas looks post leap will be based on Alias character from Rocky aur Rani ki Prem Kahani

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

About conflict... it can be created

They could show Isha and Savi against Akka saheb

It did happen in the Marathi version and people enjoyed it...it did get good response

But if the makers want a leap then nothing can be done

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just think Ishaan's character was going no where. It needs a complete fresh up and instead of going the usual leap way - oh let's give Savi and Ishaan a kid and then seperation for some years and conflict.

This leap sounds alittle better and intriguing with a fresh male character and new pairing, and a new chapter journey for Savi going forward. The show can start somewhat afresh - with having Savi's past as a kid, and another added layers on what has just happened to her now...

I don't think it's embarrassing if your the only one retained as your the main protagonist of this show.. the actual link and legacy of Chaven Family and SaiRat. Hence how the story and business is sadly....IMO.

Even this new show I started on Dangal Tv - Mil Ke Bhi Hum Na Mile... took a 5 years leap just from 60 episodes recently, with a new male lead character Raghav and his family with just retaining the female lead Reva - the main protagonist of the show. That show is doing well and the new pairing has worked. Just a example.

I'm just glad this hostage drama will be over soon lol. I'm ready for a change lol

Also wouldnt mind Isha and Shantanu surviving then Savi has a mother and father figure.

Edited by Lennie - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

About conflict... it can be created

They could show Isha and Savi against Akka saheb

It did happen in the Marathi version and people enjoyed it...it did get good response

But if the makers want a leap then nothing can be done

It’s already done .. no point investing ur energy in it .. I cribbed a lot .. when pakhi virat marriage was extended for so long till Satya’s marriage to Sai ..

The murga ph guys don’t like writing love stories. . They were lucky as kusum dola was a sensible story and they followed it quite a bit to build a loyal base

No one wants to talk of scenes which were different from KD .. and were their own creation.. don’t expect anything and just log off ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moor278

Gen 1 viewers will know that Ghum has a tradition of prolonging such tracks....

There was a fake divorce certificate sign which ran for 13 days smiley29... we were left worried for the cast for their 13 day old smelly clothes smiley39

And then there was hijack drama which lasted for 8-10 days... again in the same clothes smiley37

Kuch nahi to ye tradition maintain Kiya hai Gen 2 main smiley36

We moved on & generation 2 audience will also find solace in something else. Generation 3 is in for a ride now smiley37