Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Did season 2 officially end today?

They won't end fast thay want to drag till they kill our patience totally ...smiley37

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly I can't wait till this drama sequence is over now lol. Though I've enjoyed KVB as Bhawar making The Bhosales into fearing fools lol. His dialogues to them and the names he calls them lol

I'm actually intrigued and want a leap now just to start afresh (new chapter) in Savi's life and future - her journey. And the new pairing.

Hopefully they write this male lead character with depth and growth (they have got another good actor in Hitesh) ... because I felt with Ishaan character they somewhat wrote him into a corner along the way without much growth and doing the same thing esp whenever Savi was blamed or accused and not believing her every time etc. Hence why I probably feel they needed a leap to start afresh... chapter wise imo.

Edited by Lennie - 3 months ago
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

8 episodes ho gaye lekin track khatam nahi hua

Pichle 8 dino se serial mein ek hi din chal raha hein....

Kiran ko positive banake maar dala... fir Isha ko Goli maar di...kya pagalpanti hein yeh

Now toh Ishaan even diffused the bombs then how will the whole bhosle family die??

It will be really disappointing if Isha and Shantanu are also killed....I will then definitely stop watching the show

kashiffai1970 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

8 episodes ho gaye lekin track khatam nahi hua

Pichle 8 dino se serial mein ek hi din chal raha hein....

Kiran ko positive banake maar dala... fir Isha ko Goli maar di...kya pagalpanti hein yeh

Now toh Ishaan even diffused the bombs then how will the whole bhosle family die??

It will be really disappointing if Isha and Shantanu are also killed....I will then definitely stop watching the show

Goli khane ke baad Isha and Ishaan ka relationship theek hoga phir koi ek marega 😜😂

And even after 8 episodes I don’t see this track coming to an end, chewing gum/rubber band ki tarah stretch kardia hai

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kya ho raha bhai .. I have heard new cast has started shooting and yaha end hi nahi ho raha hai
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah... someone said Bhavika is shooting in two places

One for the ongoing track and one for the generation leap

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They are dragging so much that if Bhanwar doesn’t, I will shoot them all

kashiffai1970 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Yeah... someone said Bhavika is shooting in two places

One for the ongoing track and one for the generation leap

No wonder her one shots and body doubles are been used, its taking away the fun to watch this track because Savi is not there in person lol although I am not watching the episodes just Youtube clips here and there and its so obvious and irritating that bhavika is not present in the scenes
Edited by kashiffai1970 - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They are dragging so much that if Bhanwar doesn’t, I will shoot them all

I feel like shooting Bhanwar pagel first smiley37....

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

No wonder her one shots and body doubles are been used, its taking away the fun to watch this track because Savi is not there in person lol although I am not watching the episodes just Youtube clips here and there and its so obvious and irritating that bhavika is not present in the scenes

They are showing Bhavika's close up shoots then using body double , she is having a tough time I guess