Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I have no idea about new lead , but if the story is good the show will still rum, if they come up with lame tracks with no romance at all , it will go down .

ITV what Oscar winning acting they need !...Every successful TV actor started their journey as a new comer...Actor doesn't matter but Ghum writers are very lame ...Me too feel this show must wind up than showing so many murders , theh are making mockery of serous crimes too .

exactly…rishta Gen 2 was a hit.but mohsin and shivangi were new when they started..at least here..the new male lead has done 5 shows already and one lead role… but anyway ..I’ll give it a chance..Neil Bhatt also did Mainly parallel lead roles..before ghum 1 ..I think..but ghum 1 was a hit..and Ayesha was new..So it’s the story writing and characterisation..together with good acting that all play a role.’
adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly…rishta Gen 2 was a hit.but mohsin and shivangi were new when they started..at least here..the new male lead has done 5 shows already and one lead role… but anyway ..I’ll give it a chance..Neil Bhatt also did Mainly parallel lead roles..before ghum 1 ..I think..but ghum 1 was a hit..and Ayesha was new..So it’s the story writing and characterisation..together with good acting that all play a role.’

here the story writing and characterization all suck. the only saving grace were the actors and ishvi and the fact that fl is sairat's daughter and the ghum legacy (pretty much everything that PH didn't have control over)

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Best

Star plus still not stopping. Now using Shavika fun moments as Ishvi. Crappy channel 😒 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8WrqaEAu8y/?igsh=ajFoeThtbnI2ZXVy

star is made bunch, they did same during 1st gen leap…..their whole feed was about Sairat and they also made actors to click a special photo for Sairat family picture as there was no onscreen or offscreen family picture till the last of the characters and posted it like exclusive only on fans demand🤡

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
What The Duck is actually going on with this show everyday there’s a new stupid rumoursmiley37smiley37 Khatam kado iss kachra ko aur sabko azad kado smiley44
kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

What The Duck is actually going on with this show everyday there’s a new stupid rumoursmiley37smiley37 Khatam kado iss kachra ko aur sabko azad kado smiley44

Hum sabko aur Ghum walon ko mukti dedo smiley37smiley37

kashiffai1970 thumbnail

Kitna drag karenge, first wicket down was Kiran’s bechara lol

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

Kitna drag karenge, first wicket down was Kiran’s bechara lol

smiley3 Matlab hamari Horrini vidhwa bangayi. Rip Tharkiran you will not be missed.

Wonder if Horrini will marry into the same household as Savi..

kashiffai1970 thumbnail

Reeva nahi Isha ayi Ishuu ke saamne goli khane 😢

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

Reeva nahi Isha ayi Ishuu ke saamne goli khane 😢

So goli Shane keliye vaapas aayi thi 🤔 kya smiley36

I hope this serial sach mein bandh ho jaye....Every day bakwas ...Pagal Patel is irritating like he'll even when I watch you tube clips ...Want that fellow to die than any one else smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Police chief to his cadre: GUYS ab hum attack karenge?

GUYS smiley37

Such dumbo police ...On top off that all look so fat and unhealthy .....smiley37