Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I have no idea about new lead , but if the story is good the show will still rum, if they come up with lame tracks with no romance at all , it will go down .

ITV what Oscar winning acting they need !...Every successful TV actor started their journey as a new comer...Actor doesn't matter but Ghum writers are very lame ...Me too feel this show must wind up than showing so many murders , theh are making mockery of serous crimes too .

Not only are they mocking crime but also several occupations....

Like how can u show the police so dumb??

How did bhawar release all the criminals so easily..I mean it does require various permissions right? Nobody knew something like this even happened...

The senior was shocked that bhawar did all this

Also the fact that a teacher and student fell in love is pretty creepy.... Reeva was made the Bali ka Bakra for no reason.... if I am not wrong she dies today

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Not only are they mocking crime but also several occupations....

How did bhawar release all the criminals so easily..I mean it does require various permissions right? Nobody knew something like this even happened...

The senior was shocked that bhawar did all this

Also the fact that a teacher and student fell in love is pretty creepy.... Reeva was made the Bali ka Bakra for no reason.... if I am not wrong she dies today

Absolutely agree with all your points. And especially professor & student falling in love being the creepiest base of the S2 . It's pukeworthy & unacceptable. And in my earlier posts also, I condemned a teacher-student love story being shown on ITV & certain section of people still drooling over such a couple. People accept anything irrespective of what's being shown.

Shows with such themes tried to normalize it & definitely were sending wrong message to the society.Guru ka kitna respectable position hota hai since ancient times, we have only immense respect for the valuable teachings that true teachers imbibe in us and not otherwise.

But when have the makers of this show hesitated to show controversial themes in both of their seasons. Rotten mindset of Ghum makers. How I wish these makers respected their teachers & professors so that they would've never approved this theme.

inlogone mazaak banake rakh diya iss pious relation ka. No wonder they're backtracking the ISHVI couple, undoing everything of S2 by erasing Professor Ishan Bhosale as love angle of Savi, thankfully . I hope they never revive this angle ever again

Edited by Bibliophiles - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Police chief to his cadre: GUYS ab hum attack karenge?

GUYS smiley37

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What is this new rumour? smiley37

https://x.com/indiaforums/status/1803002154325578062

Edited by dm_gemini - 3 months ago
adsays thumbnail

personally, i don't believe this one bit

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Star plus still not stopping. Now using Shavika fun moments as Ishvi. Crappy channel 😒 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8WrqaEAu8y/?igsh=ajFoeThtbnI2ZXVy

Edited by The_Best - 3 months ago
adsays thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Star plus still not stopping. Now using Shavika fun moments as Ishvi. Crappy channel 😒 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8WrqaEAu8y/?igsh=ajFoeThtbnI2ZXVy

they literally stole all the footage from bhavika's reel that she had posted a while back. how shameless.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adsays

they literally stole all the footage from bhavika's reel that she had posted a while back. how shameless.

On top of that tagging IshVi fans accounts into the posts and asking IshVi fans their opinions on the posts. One of the account they keep tagging isn’t even IshVi related but mostly Sairat related 🤡
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sairat going to appear as ghosts to save Savi from Bhawar 🙄…ghum is a supernatural show..not a romantic show like It’s name suggests 😂
dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

personally, i don't believe this one bit

Ofcourse. Funny part is every which way PH is trying to keep themselves in news. 🤭