Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago
Did I just see upma aunty and Ab’s conversation🤦‍♀️🤣… so makers are hellbent on making Ab Upma aunty 2.0 version… and I ffed the part, if I am not wrong, woh US mein hai na🤔 waha kya lawyers ka hartal chal raha hai jo Udaipur mein baiti law student Ab ko phone karna pad raha hai for legal advice… reason toh sensible dundo makers🤭

Originally posted by: Pinecone

In ghum also Virat used to keep calling pakhi as dost dost constantly. That dosti jaap was utter BS. Sai also used to taunt him and always say dost doing air quotes with her hands.

The parallels are there. Both Sai and Abhira are orphaned, tied to a guy as a zimmedari. Both girls are ambitious, brave, righteous and have a heart of gold. The men are touted to be very adarshwaadi but show true colors whenever they are put in tough situations - they have ZERO trust in their wife. They only MU, gaslight the wife.

Armaan hasnt done the physical abuse bit yet. But it maybe coming up.

I am also losing hope of anything positive happening. Sai had the worst fate. She was always left alone, always blamed despite doing right by even enemies. Abhira seems to be going down same path sadly.

Even yesterday trp proved that audience doesn't want any toxicity and blames on fl yet writers are going in that direction

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why can’t she give such good advice in her own show as well. She should practice what she preaches. Hathi ke danth kaane ke aur dikhane ke aur. Funny how she’s acting like a saint in front of Abhira who doesn’t know her properly. Why didn’t you give such advice to your poor daughter rather than abandoning her? Shameless woman!

Chalo chhodo .. she gave a good bizness to shekhawat law firm even Anuj kapadia prefers shekhawat law firm than Poddars ..

superstar chef ka reward money par legal advise ka business is going to shekhawat 😂😂😂

Aur karo manmani.. fufasa and dadisa are only playing divorce divorce .. all the business is going to shekhwat ❤️😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I really dont get why they needed a Ruhi Armaan scene instead of just him having a monologue about his sadness on the bitter end to him and Abhira and reminiscing good moments with her and everything she's done for people in the house and for him.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maa called about her winnings but had to get advice with a touch of lecture Anu style smiley44

Also Anu ji called from an Unknown number, USA, just so you know that’s not how our unknown number displays in the US smiley37smiley37

I really dont get why they needed a Ruhi Armaan scene instead of just him having a monologue about his sadness on the bitter end to him and Abhira and reminiscing good moments with her and everything she's done for people in the house and for him.

Yes either stop dost dost jaap and ruhi tum kitni achi ho yeh woh or else bring AA for abhira

Har dusre episode mein ruhi tum kitni achi ho yeh woh it's tiring isse acha ar ke solo scenes dedo

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 5 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The same person who emotionally cheated on her husband with her Ex, dumped her supportive husband and young daughter, slaves for her abusive Ex In Laws and treats them like her Bhagwans? I wouldn’t take any of her words seriously at all! Ghatiya, vahiyat, begheirat orat! Go back to your own show where you belong!

They’re one in the same the One And Only Anupama Joshi, calling from a burner phone smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Maa called about her winnings but had to get advice with a touch of lecture Anu style smiley44

Also Anu ji called from an Unknown number, USA, just so you know that’s not how our unknown number displays in the US smiley37smiley37

Does this joker not understand that no one cares that she won the kumpitison! I’m still angry that she won! A gavar like her deserved to lose!

Hilarious how MAA is informing a random girl that she won but not her own friend Devika! Nor did she remember her dead mother on such an occasion!

I like how Abhira didn’t bother to inform her about her wedding that’s how irrelevant this panauti is!

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe it’s a build up. Armaan and Ruhi needs to come closer before the big revelation. Armaan hasn’t spoken anything romantic to Ruhi but he has been constantly giving her hopes by calling her sabse achchi, sabse pyaari, etc. Once the divorce is done, Ruhi will surely corner him with romantic gestures. Maybe Abhira will watch them together. Atleast I am hoping for it, so that Abhira completely fall out of love with Armaan.
averma4583 thumbnail

Of course, party toh banta hai PatiDevarji ki taraf se as bechari, lacchar Roohi Bhabhi will be all alone on her special day since her kaayar Pati ditched her smiley19

Yes, dancing “Zara Touch me…” in front of all the Poddars and Goenkas who are already shameless