Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

the fact anupamaa, who mind you lives in the US, gave more support to abhira than anyone else in the PH, maybe besides madhav, tells me all that i need to know 😂

Edited by Sa7861 - 5 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WTF, Armaan sa stepped on his jail-mate lucky 🖊️ that she was so proud to have smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the fact anupamaa, who mind you lives in the US, gave more support to abhira than anyone else in the PH, maybe besides madhav, tells me all that i need to know 😂

Haiiiiiiinnnn AnupaMaa kahaan se aagayi smiley3smiley3
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan goes to sign papers and is taking how own sweet time to do so. But when he does, pen doesnt work. He keeps trying to make it work and Abhira heaves a sigh of relief. Kaveri commands everyone to bring every available pen. Next Kiara looks for a pen but says- nahi, sirf pencil hai. Krish and Aryan return with pens. Both Abhira and Armaan reach out to grab pens and sign but none of the pens work. LMAO. Kaveri is pissed. She is like aise kaise pens nahi likh rahe hai. Manisha and Manu do some poor acting. Abhira taunts fufa that he should have bought pen too like DP. Ruhi hands a pen and Manisha prays for miracle earnestly and as she does so, Armaan gets up to take pen and she trips and drops pen. Armaan steps on it and crushes it braking it entirely. LOL. Divine signs that DP isnt meant to be. Armaan says- SO sorry Ruhi. Ya dude, such a heartfelt apology for breaking pen. Frickin DUMBASS. Manu chacha points out how even god doesnt want divorce to happen. Kaveri says on tomorrow auspicious occasion of Akshay Tritiya, DP sign honge.

Armaan is in his room looking at papers and tortoise patthar. Ruhi goes to him and says - why havent you slept, takes DP from him and says- I know you consider Abhira your good friend and you must be upset to hurt her. He says Thank you, you are understanding my emotions without me saying anything varna others ko chilla ke bhi bolunga toh they dont understand. I dont open up easily and my siblings are much younger. But you have fulfilled the spot of a good friend in my life. He says I didnt know someone can be as acchi as you. You have not changed despite circumstances changing between us. you are my sabse pyaari, and acchi dost. people change despite being married for years but you have been the same and been there for me. UGH. These scenes ARE CRINGE!!!

Abhira is crying alone in her room. then dream happens. In her dream she sees herself She is breaking bubbles of bubble wrap. and Armaan goes to confront her and says I know you miss the old times.and you dont want to divorce me. She says it doesnt matter what I want. He hugs her. She says- I know you hate me. He says- no I care a lot. She tries to push him off saying- stop lying to me. mujhe fikr hai but I dont love you. Cant ever love you, only divorce can happen. Abhira wakes up suddenly

Anupama calls her. Its cross-promotion episode. Anu Aunty says she sounds pareshan from her voice and offers her consolation. Apparently Anuj has given her number of her because she works in law firm. Anu aunty gives her a lot of consolation and Abhira thanks her for clearing her confusion. Anu aunty prays for her well being and wishes her well. Abhira asks kya kaam tha. Anu aunty says I now live in America, and now I have won the cooking show and she wants to use prize money and needs to solve issues related to tax etc and get legal advice. Abhira says I will give you a list of everything needed and I will handle it. Lawyer seh CA bana diya isko.

In the AM aarti is planned and in the distance Abhira is watching. Kaveri says its been a long time since we all gathered happily in living room and everyone is doing manmani, children are spoilt, elders are ruining relationships too. She announces the 11 coins that are hidden and asks them to search for it. Says its for jodi but you can do rasam alone.

Madhav spots Abhira and insists on her joining the rasam. Kaveri allows her to do the rasam but says I know she wont find anything. And Abhira finds every single gold coin and Armaan Abhira offer it together. Armaan holds her before she trips

All the cousins and chachi are super excited to see Abhira find all the coins.

Abhira looks like expert at searching coins. LOL.

Last one is tied to Kaveri saree only. She figures it out.

chachi and cousins are thrilled.

no precap today

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

US mein baithe Anu Aunty ko bhi pata hai that people dont value the heera that is Abhira.

The Ruhi Armaan cringe today is SICKENING

If they wanted to shove that scene I wish he had at the very least spoken about Abhira, worrying for her instead of raving about Ruhi's acchai. Its such a load of bull crap.

she has literally spewed venom against Abhira and Abhira has only ever been nice to her- stood up to even Kaveri for her. but Ruhi made DP and spoke horribly to her in Mussoorie. Despite all that in ganghor Abhira stood up for her. Ruhi was so crass about how she outed Charu but he has no recollection and still thinks Ruhi is some devi.

Armaans judgement of Ruhi reflects his own brainlessness. Cant root for such a man with our baby sa. she deserves better. she deserves a man who values her and not him who has amnesia about all her good deeds and is so cruel to her but somehow simultaneously has amnesia of all Ruhi's kaands and bad behavior. Ruhi ko rose tinted glasses seh dekhta hai and Abhira ko villain ki tarah

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan goes to sign papers and is taking how own sweet time to do so. But when he does, pen doesnt work. He keeps trying to make it work and Abhira heaves a sigh of relief. Kaveri commands everyone to bring every available pen. Next Kiara looks for a pen but says- nahi, sirf pencil hai. Krish and Aryan return with pens. Both Abhira and Armaan reach out to grab pens and sign but none of the pens work. LMAO. Kaveri is pissed. She is like aise kaise pens nahi likh rahe hai. Manisha and Manu do some poor acting. Abhira taunts fufa that he should have bought pen too like DP. Ruhi hands a pen and Manisha prays for miracle earnestly and as she does so, Armaan gets up to take pen and she trips and drops pen. Armaan steps on it and crushes it braking it entirely. LOL. Divine signs that DP isnt meant to be. Armaan says- SO sorry Ruhi. Ya dude, such a heartfelt apology for breaking pen. Frickin DUMBASS. Manu chacha points out how even god doesnt want divorce to happen. Kaveri says on tomorrow auspicious occasion of Akshay Tritiya, DP sign honge.

Armaan is in his room looking at papers and tortoise patthar. Ruhi goes to him and says - why havent you slept, takes DP from him and says- I know you consider Abhira your good friend and you must be upset to hurt her. He says Thank you, you are understanding my emotions without me saying anything varna others ko chilla ke bhi bolunga toh they dont understand. I dont open up easily and my siblings are much younger. But you have fulfilled the spot of a good friend in my life. He says I didnt know someone can be as acchi as you. You have not changed despite circumstances changing between us. you are my sabse pyaari, and acchi dost. people change despite being married for years but you have been the same and been there for me. UGH. These scenes ARE CRINGE!!!

Abhira is crying alone in her room. then dream happens. In her dream she sees herself She is breaking bubbles of bubble wrap. and Armaan goes to confront her and says I know you miss the old times.and you dont want to divorce me. She says it doesnt matter what I want. He hugs her. She says- I know you hate me. He says- no I care a lot. She tries to push him off saying- stop lying to me. mujhe fikr hai but I dont love you. Cant ever love you, only divorce can happen. Abhira wakes up suddenly

Anupama calls her. Its cross-promotion episode. Anu Aunty says she sounds pareshan from her voice and offers her consolation. Apparently Anuj has given her number of her because she works in law firm. Anu aunty gives her a lot of consolation and Abhira thanks her for clearing her confusion. Anu aunty prays for her well being and wishes her well. Abhira asks kya kaam tha. Anu aunty says I now live in America, and now I have won the cooking show and she wants to use prize money and needs to solve issues related to tax etc and get legal advice. Abhira says I will give you a list of everything needed and I will handle it. Lawyer seh CA bana diya isko.

In the AM aarti is planned and in the distance Abhira is watching. Kaveri says its been a long time since we all gathered happily in living room and everyone is doing manmani, children are spoilt, elders are ruining relationships too. She announces the 11 coins that are hidden and asks them to search for it. Says its for jodi but you can do rasam alone.

Madhav spots Abhira and insists on her joining the rasam. Kaveri allows her to do the rasam but says I know she wont find anything. And Abhira finds every single gold coin and Armaan Abhira offer it together. Armaan holds her before she trips

All the cousins and chachi are super excited to see Abhira find all the coins.

Abhira looks like expert at searching coins. LOL.

Last one is tied to Kaveri saree only. She figures it out.

chachi and cousins are thrilled.

no precap today

So spineless didn't clear anything with lusty infact praised her. WTH. Ropu said armaan will clear to roohi.

The post in Twitter about dream that he posted was abhira dream. Sam said something big happening in Friday episode. What was that ?? Dream lollipop of abhimaan.

Kya bakwaas hai.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Daffa Ho Ja Upma tu yaha kya karr rahi hai aren’t you torturing us enough in your own show ki tu yaha bhi aagayi humein tang karne kilye?

This Orat is definitely a vampire. She met Abhira’s Nani, became friends with her MAA and literally attended her engagement and is now talking to Abhira on the phone.

Guys our MAA decided to pay a visit in this show and torture these poor souls with her bhashans.

Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

So spineless didn't clear anything with lusty infact praised her. WTH. Ropu said armaan will clear to roohi.

The post in Twitter about dream that he posted was abhira dream. Sam said something big happening in Friday episode. What was that ?? Dream lollipop of abhimaan.

Kya bakwaas hai.

no he didnt clear anything. Infact he called her sabse acchi, sabse pyaari, etc

It was god awful

Meri life ki sabse acchi dost etc etc

And the lolliopop of Abhimaan was a dream and usmein bhi Armaan says I care for you but can never love you. And Abhira wakes up with that reality check.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Phufusa has a lot of nerve screaming at Kiara for 🖊️, why the hell doesn’t he have one smiley39

I can’t believe these sadakchaaps are going mad over a ‘pen’. First world problems with pagal Poddars.
Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Maa calls and woke Abhira from her nightmares of having Armaan crawling hands on her. Maa, is always there when you need her smiley20

Edited by pyar-ishk - 5 months ago