Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

MG is calling Ruhi, she cuts phone. Ruhi sends voice note of Armaans ourburst to Abhira to Goenkas.

Madhav asks Armaan why he is divorcing Abhira and says NO, dont do it. He says stop giving badhava to her , thats why she is so badtameez and I am gonna put a full stop to her behavior. Armaan asks her why are you back after everything you said to me while leaving- are you trying to do ehsaan by patching up my parents. Dude, did you forget that you went and brought her back and you told her about your parents issues?! He keeps yelling and saying I am pareshaan with you and so is everyone else. but you wont listen and you keep interfering. you have made tamasha of our shaadi. I dont want to be in shaadi. He yells SIGN KARO. Abhira is fully mute during his outburst and he says why are you being silent and ziddi and he takes papers to sign it but madhav grabs it before he can and tears it and throws it away.

Kaveri yells at Madhav. And he says- you stopped me divorcing Vidya and so I can also do the same. Kaveri says you cant judge people. Vidya is heera but Abhira is not. Madhav stands up for Abhira and says I think she is good for Armaan. Kaveri tells fufa to get another set of papers drawn. Kaveri confronts Abhira and says - 3 mahine aish karogi socha tha but I am gonna get you out in 15 days. She puts Abhiras dupatta on her head- not sure why?! she says I am gonna do your bidaai and dance with armaan when I kick you out.

Manisha Manu and kids are talking about being distressed about Divorce.

Vidya, Kajal, Ruhi, Fufa, Kaveri are having conference . she is boasting about breaking Abhiras guroor and plans to ruin her life for 15 days and says I will at any cost get rid of her.

Cousins, chacha chachi are upset about Abhiras state and they vow to try their best to prevent divorce.

Abhira is in her room and has monologue saying-" I wont cry. This is not the first time this is happening. DP were already given. I am only here to save V and M marriage and Armaan never wanted me- my heart is already broken. stop crying" She says didnt know tuta hua rishta can break further! she tells herself not to be greedy for pyaar and parivaar, and gives herself a reality check. Its a heart wrenching breakdown

Armaan has FBs of what Abhira said and his deed. And he looks upset and thinks Abhira has now lost will to fight and thinks never thought we would separate on such bitter terms.

Ruhi is making sweet dish. Abhira walks in to kitchen and Ruhi offers kheer to her. Abhira smiles at her and says divorce final hojaane doh and then give sweet. Abhira eats it and smiles and taunts her saying khel khatam hone seh pehle dont celebrate. Abhira is in full TAAD with her. Ruhi says countdown is on. Abhira gives her back and says I am here for V and M and until I fix it, I will not go. Ruhi says no you are here to trap Armaan in your love. Abhira is shocked at her word but says bhaad mein gaya Armaan. And I am here to solve V and M problems and I will succeed and I wont go before that. jo karna hai karlo.

Armaan is driving rashly and is having thoughts of Vidya, Abhira, Madhav etc and gets into minor accident. he is fine but he gets out of car and returns home. That "Abhira" scream is edited out.

Krish and Aryan are playing hockey and talking about a plan. Armaan reaches to catch the ball and yells at the kids. Then he feels bad for yelling and hugs them saying sorry. Aryan says- please dont separate from bhabhi. He says- I have made a decision and wont change it.

Kaveri is yelling ae ladki, come down and Armaan, cousins enter

New DP are ready and Abhira comes.

Manisha says let me call Madhav and Kaveri forbids her.

Both of them go to sign the papers. and there is an eyelock with both having FBs of the story thus far. Both go up to sign papers. Armaan thinks why thinking so much for nakli shaadi. Everyone wants this including Abhira. Abhira thinks- I know you want chutkara and I'll give it to you today. Armaan asks for pen.

Precap is same Akshaya Tritiya one

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

W T F Madhav ji

Ye Kya Kiya Tune Pankaj Sharma GIF - Ye Kya Kiya Tune Pankaj Sharma Baklol Video GIFs

Why is he using Abhimaan to get revenge on

his maasa, about his toxic shaadi to Vidya smiley44

Pinecone thumbnail

Sam was awesome in todays episode

So many beats

The silent hurt and pain to see Armaans outburst accusing her harshly. She has returned because HE MADE HER. Bloody moron.

And then her breakdown in her room

Followed by her tashan to Ruhi and the way she said bhaad mein jaaye Armaan.

Sam Shukla killed it!!!

LOVE YOU GIRL

More power to Abhira. Let her show these poddars their aukaat before she leaves that what all of them are incapable of doing , she can do because she is earnest and genuine unlike the jokers of Poddar house.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just hope Ruhi ka koi bhi sapna poora na ho. She should get jhatkaas pe jhatkaas. Spineless though deserves lusty but want him single. Both Spineless and lusty should cry khoon ke aansoon along with dragonsa and vidya.

Introduce new ML fir Abhira who will respect and love her to eternity.

Which dream was RoPu talking about???

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sam was awesome in todays episode

So many beats

The silent hurt and pain to see Armaans outburst accusing her harshly. She has returned because HE MADE HER. Bloody moron.

And then her breakdown in her room

Followed by her tashan to Ruhi and the way she said bhaad mein jaaye Armaan.

Sam Shukla killed it!!!

LOVE YOU GIRL

More power to Abhira. Let her show these poddars their aukaat before she leaves that what all of them are incapable of doing , she can do because she is earnest and genuine unlike the jokers of Poddar house.

Bold

Bhaad mein jai Poddars.

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi ko chullu bhar paani mein dub marna chahiye. And take Kaveri, fufa and Goenkas with her.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh s*it Rohit was correct in his interview, Armaan sa

thinks Abhira wants the divorce that's why he's angry smiley37

Rohit, I thought you didn't know what the hell you were

talking about smiley37

Anupamaa Sorry GIF - Anupamaa Sorry Aadishaktishah GIFs

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T F Madhav ji

Ye Kya Kiya Tune Pankaj Sharma GIF - Ye Kya Kiya Tune Pankaj Sharma Baklol Video GIFs

Why is he using Abhimaan to get revenge on

his maasa, about his toxic shaadi to Vidya smiley44

He can only teach that Dragon through history na...

Was there no truck on the road to shove Armans car over a bridge 🤔 smiley44...Thdn Rohit can climb out if the saved vehicle and have fireworks going off in the Poddar House....

I'm waiting relishing the day Vidya and they dragon beg on hands and knees for Abhira to return...smiley15smiley41smiley40

(Legacy YRK viewers...does that happen?) smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Lol….,.so in the end Abhira will give DP to the clown and leave with her head held high.

Vidya is angry not because of Abhira hiding deal marriage but because Madhav finally decided to leave her for Abhira. Her fragile ego is hurt and she is taking it out by venting out on the softest target who she knows can’t retort back.

Edited by Lostin90s - 5 months ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

1) I just hope Ruhi ka koi bhi sapna poora na ho.

2) She should get jhatkaas pe jhatkaas.

Spineless though deserves lusty but want him single.

3) Both Spineless and lusty should cry khoon ke aansoon along with dragonsa and vidya.

4)Introduce new ML fir Abhira who will respect and love her to eternity.

Which dream was RoPu talking about???

@

1) Amen 🙏

2) Amen🙏

3) Amen 🙏

4) Amen🙏

I've nvr prayed so earnestly in my life as I'm doing today at 2:15am..

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sofna - 5 months ago