Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 months ago

Imo, this whole Madhav-Vidya relationship bachao abhiyaan is a ridiculously stupid track. They were not on good terms when the show started, when Abhira came to the house and over the months. Even if they somehow make up due to Abhira, it would look very fake. A relationship that has been on the rocks for 25 years can’t mend in 2 days.

I can’t even blame Vidya for not putting in efforts in the relationship till I know their backstory. Her trying to slap Abhira was definitely extremely wrong (I also didn’t like her slapping Ruhi, physical violence of any sort is never okay unless its against someone like Yuvraj), but Abhira also didn’t have any business being so relentless. In these six months Abhira has seen that Vidya Madhav relationship has always been a bad place, she doesn't properly know their backstory, and even if she is doing it out of some misplaced guilt, its very strange and stupid.

I am so over these trip and fall scenes. They delete any meaningful scene about the relationship (like the BTS of Armaan talking to Abhira when she was unconscious), so what even is the point of these shallow moments.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I fully support abhira in whatever she is trying to do staying at poddar house. The more she does this, the more easy for me to detach myself from the showsmiley27.

This show right now is full of stupidity. She is clinging on vidya calling her maa maa is exactly like ruhi clinging on armaan calling him her soulmate. I feel ruhi is better, coz armaan leads her on unlike vidya who straight away show her irritation whenever abhira tries to interfere in her personal stuff. Vidya is hurt now, she thinks madhav prioritised abhira over their 25 years married life, the thing a logical mind can do right now is chachi Or chacha must talk to madhav & make him understand, he can't do sauda of his relationship, & then expect vidya to adjust. He might have done it with pure intention but it backfired & vidya feels insulted. Madhav must ask sorry to vidya so that she can cool down a bit.

Right now abhira is self imposing herself of vidya, which for me is too irritating. I know she considers vidya as her maa, but when vidya isn't reciprocating it, respect her decision & make distance.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 months ago
Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am toh feeling bad for my self. Since, so long my OS on consummation is stuck....becharon ko climax tak nhi pahuncha paa rhi main... everything would have been good if the shiv shakti scene did not happen. After that, I can't just write it...Armoron ko shi karo DKP please 🥴🙏

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah she will serve divorce papers to Armaan ..

Ruhi got the papers made and Armaan accepted it and then denied blatantly to Abhira that he wanted her to sign .. and when the truth was out .. he blamed Abhira for revealing the matter .. she let it be ..

Now her eyes are open .. she is slowly moving out of the love phase for Arman .. she had moved out of the house and would not have come back .. if Madhav and Vidya ka relationship was not based on the condition of her living in the house

Dadi , Vidya and Ruhi have been intolerably cruel to Abhira and all 3 deserve lonely and misery all through .. but since it is ITV they will go unpunished

armaan is the wafadar kutta 🐕 of the house he cannot be anyone’s husband.. Abhira should not stay in this house .. her exit will give the Poddars the red slip in the show .. they can all bow out disgracefully..

Abhira will serve the divorce papers soon once Manish n Vidya start warming up, maybe it will be when Rohit returns thanks to Abhira finding him .. and then family will go hunky dory and Akshara will serve the papers

Sometime around Akshara death anniversary Manish can find out on his own that Akshara died and Abhira was her only child who lived .. he can die asking his forgiveness blessing to Abhira’s future ..she can tell him thanks but no thanks 🙏

I like everything you have written here except Manish Goenka part.. I know eventually they will come to know that she is Akshara’s daughter.. but not around divorce time.. Ruhi’s responsibilities will be dumped on her.. and she will have to do all kinds of sacrifices to make her happy while ungrateful shameless Ruhi will keep hating her and make her life hell..

After divorce, let her go away and then they can come to know the truth but shouldn’t be able to find her.. there can be a leap.. address Ruhi Armaan issues.. if they want they can get married but don’t show the wedding on tv unless it will be stopped at the last moment.. So next time when they see her, she should be successful in her career and be living happily and have some good friends who will have her back.. otherwise they won’t let her complete her studies, torture her by rubbing ruhi Armaan story on her face , tolerate Ruhi’s tantrums and when things go out of hand she will again have to leave but since she has not completed degree, she will have to put pani Puri stall or tea stall (like Savi). At the moment all I care is Abhira to clear her name, divorce Armaan and have a good career.. her love story can wait. 😁😁

Today's episode was sooooo boring! I mean that taloing kachori for orphanage kids, inviting them to the poddar house was sooo random, it didn’t make any sense tbh.

And whenever this Kaveri and Vidya opens their mouth, I laugh so hard. I mean seriously how can these two shameless women has so much ghamand😂

Only good thing is didi unlocked an BIG achievement todaysmiley9! She won rock paper seizer and stopped Abhira from entering in the Kitchen. What a win, didismiley9! She deserves slow cap for her achievement smiley32

Please get done with the divorce, I want to enjoy Ruhi didi and Arman sa ki shaadismiley42

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

You think abhira will sign the divorce papers n move out. Obviously not, she might hand him signed papers, but by that time vidya madhav would have patch up & then vidya will ask her to stay back & gaya divorce paani mein.

Right now when vidya hates her, she is after her trying to mend her relationship with madhav, when vidya will flip & ask her to stay abhira will happily stay back. And next chance, vidya will again flip & this will continue.

This track has ruined my divorce promo excitement.

Originally posted by: janecastle

This show is not even worth anger now. It is that trash. Only good thing was Abhira bringing out Vidya's real face. That woman just wants to play victim and always have someone to blame. First it was Madhav and Armaan, then she turned against Kaveri and now she's back to Madhav and Abhira. Otherwise, Abhira ne aise bhi koi gunah nahi kiya that she's overreacting so much. If this was really about deal shadi, then the first one she should be angry with is Armaan. But no, she's taking out all the frustration on Abhira. And Armaan.. well he's just a worthless moron. However, more than him, I'm pissed off with Abhira. Why the heck is she even in that place? I was so excited when they released that DP promo. Was waiting for Abhira to throw DPs on that worthless trash's face. But they are showing that moron bringing DPs instead. There's not one single thing that's exciting about this show now.

IK , I don’t understand why that Dumbo Vidya is behaving so rude with Abhria , I mean how can ppl forget all the good things someone did just in a min as per their convenience ,she was hugging ,kissing Abhria calling her daughter just a few days back and now just because of the deal she is so upset that she tried to slap her without a reason? In fact shouldn’t she be angry on her brain dead son for hiding the truth but she is busy manipulating and taking useless promises from him. Even Dadi looks ridiculous and her anger is not justified at all , don’t they all know how Abhria is ? Why did they force her to come back ?? They could have sent the DV to the hostel and asked her to sign. They r all being unreasonable ,thankless and evil.

Armaan tho brain dead and biggest dumbo in that house, he is a robot and runs according to the commands so it’s no use discussing about robots. Vo discuss Karne ki layak bhi nahi hai.
Coming to Abhria ,IK it’s sad to see her getting insulted but she already knows that she will have to face the humiliation from these morons but still chose to comes as she wants to fix V n M’s relationship. I know some may be finding her acts as foolish but that’s how any kid would react when they hear their parents want to get separated. Unlike Vidya she accepted them as parents , she used to address them as Armaan ki papa and Ma but only when she accepted with her whole heart she stared calling them ma and papa.. how would any kid not involve when the parents getting separated and that too when everyone accusing her as the reason for their separation ??
I guess the promo will play as it is but a little later.Abhria might fix things btwn V n M and their Brian dead son will be happy but Abhria will sign the papers and throw it on his face and leave the house.
We all know These makers are best in spoiling their own show and characters, though we r watching without much expectations they r still making everyone to lose interest.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

We were right in our prediction.

In Ram navmi episode, armaan gave vaada to ruhi & now during akshaya tritiya episode, Abhira will be asked to sign divorce papers.

It's funny, before giving vaada to ruhi armaan was taking care of abhira, before asking to sign divorce papers armaan abhira will do puja. Im sure, at this rate they will show armaan's shaadi with ruhi & sr with abhira or vice versasmiley20

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 months ago

I expected much more from Abhira. She should focus on her studies and job instead of running behind Madhav and Vidhya and irritating all the poddars and getting insulted by them. When she left the house she was working on her assignments in candle light and now nothing is left to study.

But it's a tv show she will be successful lawyer one day just like that.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Yeah she has to get divorced properly from Armaan before knowing her relationship to Goenkas

ideally she should know about Armaan n Ruhi relationship too .. and Rohit should be back too .. all due to her …

the Poddars should feel grateful that they got their son back thanks to Abhira… and Abhira can accept it and say this is the only thing she could do for giving her shelter for 12 months.. if it is less even more ..

As Kaveri Poddar will obviously ask Abhira whatever you want ask me .. she should serve the divorce papers .. and ask Armaan to sign it on the basis of annulment..

so that it’s fuss free .. and she tells them her second condition is under no circumstances they should contact any more .. she owes no obligations to anyone any more ..

Dadisa agrees .. and Armaan has to sign the papers.. and the divorce is done .. nicely signed ..

During the one year anniversary.. when Ruhi and Rohit are celebrating their marriage day with a puja .. Abhira is mourning her mothers Shradh .. Manish then sees her in the same temple .. and understands that Akshara is no more