Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I am fairly sure he was spouting this out when both were in discussions for a future movie that was struggling to get funding, hence the KWK shoutout.

Not only are they literally related (very distantly though) but Rishi and Anil would have eventually beaten each other up...they never got along. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

They looked good together

But I think Sonam had a policy not to date costars and she didn’t want to fall for Ranbir

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sonam says Karishma wanted this.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Thankfully Sonam, Deepika and Katrina all were saved by god's grace and have very good men as partners. They should thank god everyday for this blessing. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rumors said they were dating while filming their first film. During promotion of their first film, you can tell they were dating each other but as soon as the film flops, he went with the actress who debuted in a hit film. He is always running after hit actress to be in the spotlight. But rk sonam are always friends according to sonam, they literally grew up together and party together, even at her cousin arjun's b-day party, they were there together. They should've been together. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t know what’s funnier?  Kareena’s reaction or Sonam trying hard not to just say NO? smiley36   She actually succeeded at giving a diplomatic answer.  And odds are she was dating Anand at this point but it just wasn’t open enough for news to reach KJo.  

Sonam I believe for all her privileges is actually a headstrong girl who probably won’t take 💩 from anyone.  That wouldn’t have worked for RK and Neetu.  Plus she loves wearing lipstick 💄 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why tho ?