Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Who is he?

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Karan at highest he can have 3 release a year, and every tom, Dicky & Harry wants to be casted in his film. 

What should he do? Bechara Roohi ki Papa

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

We as an audience also have a responsibility to spread awareness about these movies. As a newbie with no famous sir name, Laksh and Tanya have no immediate buzz created for them due to their parents. We need to make sure to go watch this movie in the theater. It will motivate more production houses to consider outsiders. I always stay on the look out for movies with outsiders. Even Tripti said it in an interview. You can't just blame nepo kids and the industry if you are not going to watch movies with outsiders. She went daily to watch her first film Laila Majnu in theatres. She was so heartbroken to see empty theatres. As the leads of the film were two complete outsiders, the film created no buzz. Despite the film being amazing and having two of the best debutant performances we have seen in recent time. Ekta really auditioned to find these leads. That part I know, they were the best out of thousands. But seeing empty theaters Tripti then understood movie making is a business and why people opt for star kids. 

Why?? No one and their dog helped me ...when I was looking for a job...and when I got one...I was on my own.....why do these newbies in movies.....deserve even one penny from my hard earned money to promote them???

If I have to help someone with my hard earned money....why shouldn't I go to an orphanage and contribute there.....instead of helping these able bodied people??

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why?? No one and their dog helped me ...when I was looking for a job...and when I got one...I was on my own.....why do these newbies in movies.....deserve even one penny from my hard earned money to promote them???

If I have to help someone with my hard earned money....why shouldn't I go to an orphanage and contribute there.....instead of helping these able bodied people??

I never said anyone. But those of us who feel the small pool of star kids are not talented enough to entertain us and would like to see people selected out o thousands because of how good they are at acting. If you as an audience are fine with Bollywood being full of only star kids than you don't owe anyone anything. 

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I never said anyone. But those of us who feel the small pool of star kids are not talented enough to entertain us and would like to see people selected out o thousands because of how good they are at acting. If you as an audience are fine with Bollywood being full of only star kids than you don't owe anyone anything. 

You said.....WE as an audience....that included me too.smiley36......anyways.....BW for me is a source of entertainment.....I don't care who provides it......a nepo kid.....or an outsider.....I as a consumer pay for their products if I like it.....the only time I would consider not watching their movie......is if they are doing something so bad......supporting a bad cause.......like Starbucks...they are supporting Israel in the genocide....I don't buy from them anymore.......but I don't care if a beautiful educate person is not given preference over a star kid.....doesn't bother me enough to go and support them with my money....

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

Karan at highest he can have 3 release a year, and every tom, Dicky & Harry wants to be casted in his film. 

What should he do? Bechara Roohi ki Papa

Sometimes they can release 5/6 years movies a year. Not that Taha deserves any of them smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Naag devta prassan hue.....tumse Devi...smiley36

I will still lash out at him when he 'Aloo aloo' chillaoes, kurta phaadkesmiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

You ain't alone, Ayushman too was ignored by KJo. Aur yeh kaunsi duniya mein haai, his second movie was a KJo production. 😮‍💨

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 13 days ago