Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Samesmiley36

But I can't hate KJo, I think he is hilarious and has done very well for himself.

Naag devta prassan hue.....tumse Devi...smiley36

I hope Kjo tells him.....I still don't want to meet you Taha....smiley40

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So? Why did he think he was entitled to a meeting with one of the top producers and directors of the country in the first place?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Also why does everyone think Karan has to meet them or offer them anything ? He owes nobody anything. He’s launching a movie next month with two outsider newcomers. I hate to defend him but this Taha is just ruining his own chances by behaving like an entitled brat

We as an audience also have a responsibility to spread awareness about these movies. As a newbie with no famous sir name, Laksh and Tanya have no immediate buzz created for them due to their parents. We need to make sure to go watch this movie in the theater. It will motivate more production houses to consider outsiders. I always stay on the look out for movies with outsiders. Even Tripti said it in an interview. You can't just blame nepo kids and the industry if you are not going to watch movies with outsiders. She went daily to watch her first film Laila Majnu in theatres. She was so heartbroken to see empty theatres. As the leads of the film were two complete outsiders, the film created no buzz. Despite the film being amazing and having two of the best debutant performances we have seen in recent time. Ekta really auditioned to find these leads. That part I know, they were the best out of thousands. But seeing empty theaters Tripti then understood movie making is a business and why people opt for star kids.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, after watching what is going in the world for 8 months now, I have no desire to go to theater to a watch a gory and violent movie with blood everywhere. But I will unfortunately have to for Laksh and Tanya.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Bas kar Taha beta, bas kar smiley36

At least someone found a use case for my username on a gossip forum smiley36
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

At least someone found a use case for my username on a gossip forum smiley36

Is there a forum about Hindi Cinema that isn't a gossip forum?

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Is there a forum about Hindi Cinema that isn't a gossip forum?

I have been looking for one..if I find it I will tell you. smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This guy is just gonna ruin it for himself. His career hasn’t even started and he is already out with his struggle stories, on top of that praising himself in those cringe reels, someone gotta put some sense into his thick skull smiley29

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I was watching one of his interviews. He was looking at sketches his fans made for him. He looks at one of the sketches by his fans and goes this was def made by a kid who has a long way to go as an artist. Dude even if the sketch is not great your fan put effort into it. Just lie and say it is good. Either he is complete jackass or he has no idea how to behave decently. smiley11

Good lord what a delusional prick smiley29