Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: 14 days ago

He will spill all of the secrets of bollywood at this rate.

Edited by DivineAngel - 14 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

He will spill all of the secrets of bollywood at this rate.

Perhaps he thought Kangana's motormouth needed a replacement in Bollywood! smiley41

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Perhaps he thought Kangana's motormouth needed a replacement in Bollywood! smiley41

At what point does one stop talking smiley36this Taha is ruining it for himself 

Bas kar Taha beta, bas kar smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If they ostracize Taha from Bollywood, I will totally understand. He is trying to arm twist people into meeting/signing him now?

You can hate KJo all you want but that guy genuinely keeps busy with all the stuff he does. Production, direction, hosting, judging reality shows, attending talk shows, interviews, spl appearances, events, awards, plus family and travel. Phew! I will believe if he says he is too busy.

Edited by Daebak - 14 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Daebak

If they ostracize Taha from Bollywood, I will totally understand. He is trying to arm twist people into meeting/signing him now?

You can hate KJo all you want but that guy genuinely keeps busy with all the stuff he does. Production, direction, hosting, judging reality shows, attending talk shows, interviews, spl appearances, events, awards, plus family and travel. Phew! I will believe if he says he is too busy.

Also why does everyone think Karan has to meet them or offer them anything ? He owes nobody anything. He’s launching a movie next month with two outsider newcomers. I hate to defend him but this Taha is just ruining his own chances by behaving like an entitled brat 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Also why does everyone think Karan has to meet them or offer them anything ? He owes nobody anything. He’s launching a movie next month with two outsider newcomers. I hate to defend him but this Taha is just ruining his own chances by behaving like an entitled brat 

Samesmiley36

But I can't hate KJo, I think he is hilarious and has done very well for himself.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He’s ruining the name Taha smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was watching one of his interviews. He was looking at sketches his fans made for him. He looks at one of the sketches by his fans and goes this was def made by a kid who has a long way to go as an artist. Dude even if the sketch is not great your fan put effort into it. Just lie and say it is good. Either he is complete jackass or he has no idea how to behave decently. smiley11

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 13 days ago