Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

You said

"rk being 20 yr with a pic of alia as 9 year old makes me question on how their relationship started.."

What are you trying to imply here? that he is a pedophile? that he was after alia when she was a kid? Wtf

I dont know who is worse those who write bs like this or those who laugh it and like these kind of postsmiley11

Where are the mods when you need them.

Rk alia did a short film and photoshoot when she was 12 years old while he was in his 20's, a romantic film with slb directing alia rk where she danced for them. If that's not creepy to you or pedophile to you then I don't know what it is. I don't know who would romance a kid. I don't feel like searching for that interview but that is creepy. RK the clout and skirt chaser. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anyways bye. Don't feel like talking about toxic CLOUT and skirt chaser wigbir 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Rk alia did a short film and photoshoot when she was 12 years old while he was in his 20's, a romantic film with slb directing alia rk where she danced for them. If that's not creepy to you or pedophile to you then I don't know what it is. I don't know who would romance a kid. I don't feel like searching for that interview but that is creepy. RK the clout and skirt chaser. 

Do you know the story of Balika Vadhu?

Slb wanted to cast them in Balika Vadhu and therefore the did that Photoshoot. Thank god the never got made.

But according to you he was with her when she was 12 years oldsmiley11

Btw if Ranbir is a the clout and skirt chaser what does it make deepika when was getting paid to be with rich men?

Edited by Kaya65 - 2 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Anyways bye. Don't feel like talking about toxic CLOUT and skirt chaser wigbir 

Yet you keep talking about him🤣

Deepika got over him i hope someone her fans will too.

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

You said

"rk being 20 yr with a pic of alia as 9 year old makes me question on how their relationship started.."

What are you trying to imply here? that he is a pedophile? that he was after alia when she was a kid? Wtf

I dont know who is worse those who write bs like this or those who laugh it and like these kind of postsmiley11

Where are the mods when you need them.

It is fair question because Karan said RK wanted to marry Alia when he went to Student of year set and Alia was 17 while he was 28 

Ye bhi hai 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/vrKaExBVF5

Clochette thumbnail

Well, now they are married, so Ranbir has what he wished for and Alia has what she wished for and they have a little daughter (they both hopefully wished for)...

They'll - probably - shoot a movie together with SLB who wanted to do a movie with them already long ago...

Maybe they all are in a happy space ... (and bygones are bygones)

This thought would be - eventually - something nice after all these depressive things read here...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
RiddlerPump thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

This thought would be - eventually - something nice after all these depressive things read here...

Your comment makes me feel like this scene from shawshank Did Andy escape from Shawshank prison by digging a tunnel? - Quora

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Such is the nature of social media and internet.  Celebrities’ vices are never forgotten.  Everyone’s toxic or inappropriate, or sometimes just stupid, comments and behaviors are remembered and rehashed.  It’s also the nature of social media that fans’ behavior will play a part in how much of that celebrity’s vices get rehashed.  And fact is a group of RK fans have become very toxic on twitter in recent times and just go after everyone.  Their current big target is SRK.  Yea that’s not gonna end well for them.  SRK fandom made KJo cry once.

Classic case of chaubey ji banne chale chabbe ji reh gaye Dubey jismiley36

Man did they grossly overestimated their reach or what, I genuinely thought RK has a decent fanbase on SM but the way SRKians have annihilated RK & his fans is iconic to say the least, guess the infamous gathbandhan was helping only one side, the newfound dushman ka dushman dost alliances with Bhai, Prabhas & Akki fans combined ain't helping them in any waysmiley36 this thread has millions of views on X and is going viral on every SM platform. IDC about who is good, bad....right wrong, toxic, intoxicated.....but the ruthless display of fanpower of SRKians and the way they destroyed RK's relentless image clean up PR campaign, matlab dhajjiyan udaa di...smiley36

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Classic case of chaubey ji banne chale chabbe ji reh gaye Dubey jismiley36

Man did they grossly overestimated their reach or what, I genuinely thought RK has a decent fanbase on SM but the way SRKians have annihilated RK & his fans is iconic to say the least, guess the infamous gathbandhan was helping only one side, the newfound dushman ka dushman dost alliances with Bhai, Prabhas & Akki fans combined ain't helping them in any waysmiley36 this thread has millions of views on X and is going viral on every SM platform. IDC about who is good, bad....right wrong, toxic, intoxicated.....but the ruthless display of fanpower of SRKians and the way they destroyed RK's relentless image clean up PR campaign, matlab dhajjiyan udaa di...smiley36

every RK fan has 4 back up accounts on twitter so I am not surprised smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i think deepika still carries his tattoo.