Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Waiting to hear from Zara on this now

I replied in the previous thread about a blind about rk, but I'll just repeat what I said again if you insist.

I dont believe in blinds about anyone, becuase blinds are made to tarnish the image of an actor/actress.

Even rumours or random posts on reddit I don't believe in about any actor, unlike other members on this Forum who will believe anything and everything about an actor, especially actors they dislike

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Quoting Sharaban:

"But few people are of the view it was only PeeCee who was after srk like some desperate junglee billi, and the mighty Khan was not at all interested ..."

The sarcasm aside, it depends what Sharaban means with the bold parts.

Srk liked to work with PC, he liked also some of her interests (poetry, singing, evolving in acting) and certainly also her ambition, her beauty and her adulation for him. But he didn't want to have an affair with her. She was part of the close group of his co-stars. In Mumbai, he helped her prepare her role for barfi and also encouraged her to try her hand in singing. And he did nothing to refute rumours as long as Don 2 got promoted.

However, he had told her - in front of his friends - that she should stop to fuel affair-rumours through her behaviour.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

But she said that she is okay with this na? Emotional infidelity is the deal breaker for her.

933142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

But she said that she is okay with this na? Emotional infidelity is the deal breaker for her.

In her defense, the article says she has an issue with his coke addiction, not his affairs smiley36
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Alia can easily leave him but she won’t leave him even if the cheating news is true because she believes in emotional fidelity and she liked him since KWK

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lissy16

https://x.com/Its_Movieshub/status/1797684418364215400?t=FUbQMq03N4c3MTDgj2eUyg&s=19

Feeling bad for Reha. I don't trust the rumors that he slept with an actress(He is not a fool to do this thing), but I do believe he drank heavily and they had a fight. Seriously, Ranbir, you need to stop this habit. He's following the same path as his father. It's perplexing because he knows very well how much Neetu suffered because of this. Knowing that, why is he repeating the same mistakes? Poor Alia and Reha.

Such a fake story. Couldn't even spell the daughter's name right. smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

In her defense, the article says she has an issue with his coke addiction, not his affairs smiley36

smiley37

Word Count: 0

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haters gonna hate. ShahYanka 4ever

ShahYanka?

Yeh kis balaa ka naam hai ?🙄

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only during Pride Month. Equal rights King

Right... equality needs to be practiced, does not mattwr in which ever way.

😂

Bira ka khud ka hai....ab tak toh famajh jaan chahiye......ki Bira apne khud ke...aur Veeru and Deepu sabke blinds wahi likhta hai....smiley36

Veeru/Deepu are doodh ke dhule hue....smiley16