Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: cory

As our Father's said to us growing up 'ko lewanay ye nu lara sha, a ko rogha ye nu na ba ze

Tol kuni bayghairataan di rora

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There are people here who still believe in her words after all that she pulled up on public platforms.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why she brings on their family in to it. Akshay just offered the film , not forced her to do it

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

Why she brings on their family in to it. Akshay just offered the film , not forced her to do it

Her actual statement is far more general and she doesn't take his daughter by name.

When she rejected the film, Akshay accused her of not wanting to work with him, so she explained that she turned down the role for women and that even he has daughter(s) and should consider that with the female parts in his movies.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

I am sure ranbir is not so stupid. Why would he associated himself with another deepika.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I am sure ranbir is not so stupid. Why would he associated himself with another deepika

Can’t believe you went all the way there smiley37

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Some one should yank the wig off of this sex crazed idiot.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I am sure ranbir is not so stupid. Why would he associated himself with another deepika.

He is married to another Deepika. His wife always copies Deepika.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I used to like Rakesh Roshan until some actress cast in one of his movies made allegations against him that he employs the casting couch and is notorious for this.

Now I wonder how exactly Rakesh Roshan convinced Kangana to do this movie...smiley26

Also should be noted that Hrithik's sister has also come out against her father and brother. She sided with Kangana and said Kangana is telling the truth.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/rakesh-roshan-sunaina-roshan-love-affair-kashmiri-muslim-terrorist/

I hope you know sunaina is mentally ill, her own daughter chose to live with her father instead of sunaina after their divorce…

Roshans don’t have issue with their kids partners religions… hrithiks ex wife was a Muslim and even his current partner is a mixed faith person…

sunaina has said publicly that she wanted Hrithik to pay for her own personal villa and when he refused she made these claims… she had a mental break down after this interview and there is even vidoe of Hrithik rushing out of the house barefoot to the ambulance that came to take sunaina….

kangana and rangoli used sunaina to get back at Hrithik… and Hrithik has shown nothing but grace towards his sister and even kangana…

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Some one should yank the wig off of this sex crazed idiot.

Glue say chipkai hoi hai